Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Host(ess)
    I can get the ads to watch for free gems on my old tablet, but not on my phone. It's so weird! So, maybe some devices you can, and some you can't?????

Quote Originally Posted by valerieann815 View Post
    I can get the ads to watch for free gems on my old tablet, but not on my phone. It's so weird! So, maybe some devices you can, and some you can't?????
    I get them on both... ipad and iphone. But I no longer play on my ipad.

No gem videos

Hi there, are people having problems with the free videos? I have not had them for nearly 2 weeks . I have done a software update and updated bakery story but nothing happens and no gems.

Is anyone else having the same problems ?

Many thanks
    Lillybubs

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lillybubs2 View Post
    Hi there, are people having problems with the free videos? I have not had them for nearly 2 weeks . I have done a software update and updated bakery story but nothing happens and no gems.

Many thanks
    Lillybubs
    If you refer to the Gem Video thread located here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos you'll see that this is not considered a bug and there is nothing that can be done on your end or their end to get the videos to return. According to s8, "the daily gem videos are a promotional offer that is randomly offered and will come and go for players at various times."

You could have it for years and suddenly it can disappear without warning or you could never receive them at all like me. I'll cross my fingers for you that your videos return eventually.

Thank you very much for your reply

Grand Emperor

Many thanks
    Lillybubs
    Don't worry, this is not a bug as member said. Hope you get yours soon.

Merged to discussion thread given this is not a bug.

Rhino Keeper

Many thanks
    Lillybubs
    Mine randomly disappeared about 2 weeks ago as well. Bummer.

New Resident
    Hi when I started playing bakery story I loved it as I got free gems for watching video clips but that's stopped about 25 levels ago can someone tell me why please

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu2018 View Post
    Hi when I started playing bakery story I loved it as I got free gems for watching video clips but that's stopped about 25 levels ago can someone tell me why please
    Welcome to the forum.

This is a promotional feature which goes to random players. It comes and goes. You stand a chance to get it back. Good luck.

free gems icon disappeared

My free gems icon disappeared... how can i get it back?