Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdaisy14 View Post
    My free gems icon disappeared... how can i get it back?
    Promotional features are subject to change and go out randomly. Hopefully you will receive this feature in the future.

(merging with current thread on this topic)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    A few days ago I lost 40 gems by accidentally tapping on "build it now" (we really need a 'are you sure' button for this)*
    I was so sick of it that I bought 25 gems in the gem sale for the first time ever. And the last time because I don't have the money for it.
    But since I did that I dont get the daily 10 free gem video's anymore.

And I'm up to the point that I don't like playing anymore because all the good stuff in the store costs gems. I can't expand my bakery or buy exclusive counters.

Is there a way to get the free gem video's back in my game? I'm at level 74 and like I said before, I don't like playing anymore 😥😥

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ikawaiipanda View Post
    I've had the option to watch free gems for months, both for BS and RS. I've never purchased gems in RS before, and have had the free gems option pop up consistently for three straight months and it's still popping up. I've bought about 400 gems for bakery story on iOS through purchasing the starter pack about 8 times- and suddenly, poof. No free gems option anymore. Just an option to watch 2 videos a day to reduce cooking time. This has been ongoing for almost a month now, and when the 23rd of April hits, it will be exactly a month since I bought gems for BS. In that time, I could've accumlated 300 gems which basically renders my gems purchase redundant...I've noticed and other players have noticed that buying gems takes away this option and it is completely unfair...the option was a drive for me to play the game as after you master all the recipes, you can't get any more gems. There has to be a fix for this, because I paid money to support the game so I could expand faster, and now I can't expand any more as the option was the only way I could even dream of expanding.

So, I cast doubts that this is a random promotional feature. It seems that this feature is only available if you don't ever pay money to get gems. If there's any way to contact storm8 about this I'd like to know since they have limited support for the game. Because I love this game and the free gems option was the reason I kept playing because everything costs gems and the opportunity to watch 10 videos a day was a life saver. If I don't see the option in the next 2 weeks I just might abort the game
    Same here.
    Today I lost another 45 gems by accidentally touching the 'skip' button. I lost 100 gems like this only this week.
    I bought these gems in the gem sale with real money because I lost the free gem icon (after purchasing 24 gems in the sale earlier this month)
    They forse me to buy gems now and after spending €30,- I'm done.
    If I lose more gems after touching accidentally a skip or build button without warning/ pop up or if I dont get the free gem video's back I will quit this game.
    I really love this game but without gems it s*cks.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Same here.
    Today I lost another 45 gems by accidentally touching the 'skip' button. I lost 100 gems like this only this week.
    I bought these gems in the gem sale with real money because I lost the free gem icon (after purchasing 24 gems in the sale earlier this month)
    They forse me to buy gems now and after spending ?30,- I'm done.
    If I lose more gems after touching accidentally a skip or build button without warning/ pop up or if I dont get the free gem video's back I will quit this game.
    I really love this game but without gems it s*cks.
    I have never purchased gems and for 2 days in a row I have not had the option to watch videos for free gems.

No free gems button

I have no free gems button to watch to get free gems

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Denie49 View Post
    I have no free gems button to watch to get free gems
    The videos to earn free gems is a promotional feature and is subject to change randomly. It's a common thing that happens to lots of players.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-02-19 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Removed link - not needed after merging threads

Video for gems

Why does not everyone get videos to earn gems..

Grand Emperor
    This feature is a random players promotional feature. It comes and goes to random players.

(Merged to current thread)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players.
    It may be removed or changed overtime.
    It is extremely lame that the Free Gem video?s are only available for a random few. I think what bugs me is that my daughter and son, who are both zero star players have both had the feature for several years. As of 5/24/19 they still have it. I have been a 4 star player for at least 5 years and was not one of the chosen few. A feature like that should be given to long term 3 or 4 star players. If it isn?t offered to everyone then give it to players who have earned it please.

Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    It is extremely lame that the Free Gem video?s are only available for a random few. I think what bugs me is that my daughter and son, who are both zero star players have both had the feature for several years. As of 5/24/19 they still have it. I have been a 4 star player for at least 5 years and was not one of the chosen few. A feature like that should be given to long term 3 or 4 star players. If it isn?t offered to everyone then give it to players who have earned it please.
    I agree, it's ridiculous how new accounts get free gems over people who have invested years into the game. I made a new bakery recently just to see what would happen and, of course, it gets 10 free gem videos each day.