Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

The option of watching a video to speed up cooking time is gone for me since the latest goal started a week ago. I remember having this issue once in the past, with the videos reoccurring sometime later. Hopefully the videos will be back soon. I might not be able to finish the goal this time due to that.

New Resident
    I'm wondering the same thing. Not having those videos to speed up cooking will make the goals almost impossible now. Please get this fixed right away.

The button to watch the ads dissapeared last week, but I still couldnt watch them on my galaxy phone. I tried sending a report of it, but Storm8 isn't supporting this game anymore.

I've been playing this game on and off for 7 years, and I hope it's not time to quit. I love this game

Rhino Keeper
    I also lost the ability to watch videos for speed up cooking which means a lot in goals.

I'm wondering if this is the end of bakery story.

Mine still says free gems but video won't play..maybe they're getting new videos..it is very sad if it doesn't straighten out

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justinhayward View Post
    Mine still says free gems but video won't play..maybe they're getting new videos..it is very sad if it doesn't straighten out
    This is an issue that's been cropping up for users for a while now. I've not seen any solutions offered but feel free to check out the Bugs Thread on the issue; there are several threads on video issues in general but this is the one I know of specifically about the videos not loading: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...os-Not-Loading

New Resident
    I am not getting any chance to get Gems free by video Icon not showing up

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 68cats View Post
    I am not getting any chance to get Gems free by video Icon not showing up
    Sorry to say, but the free gem videos are a promotional feature that is randomly assigned and can come and go at random times. Some players have always had the option, some players have never seen it and others see the feature from time to time. It's all a matter of chance it seems.

New Resident
    Gem ads are completely gone for me, but I can watch ads to speed up pretty much anything other than goal recipes. Is this something that happens to anyone else? It makes goals much harder to finish.

The Storm8 programmers would do well to: 1, support a game that still has items that cost real life money, and 2, reinstate 10 free gems ea day for watching videos.
    To not offer support to a game that can cost players accidental spending of gems that were paid for with real life money makes Storm8 appear greedy and says to players they don?t care.