Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kob678 View Post
    It just doesn't make sense to play this game without gems. You can buy cool and nice stuff only for gems!

I've had that option for a while - getting free gems for watching daily videos. But yesterday there were some issues in the game and Storm8 made a maintenance, and after that I lost that option. Can anyone explain me why?
    The standard company line that I've always seen in response to this question is basically that the offers are promotional and subject to change.

Executive Chef
    It just doesn't make sense to play this game without gems. You can buy cool and nice stuff only for gems!

I've had that option for a while - getting free gems for watching daily videos. But yesterday there were some issues in the game and Storm8 made a maintenance, and after that I lost that option. Can anyone explain me why?
    And also of course they want you to think you need gems to play. They want you to buy them!

Rhino Keeper
    It's been 3 days now since I received my last gems for videos. This option just doesnt schow up anymore..

New Resident

Free gems sign disappeared

Hi, I am on level 65 in bakery story. When I was on level 60 my free gems sign disappeared, but my daughter is on level 62 and her free gems sign is still there. I need help to expand my bakery with free gems sign. And it is not there. Please help.

Free gems are given at random and will go away over time. It’s not a permanent feature.
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    It's been 3 days now since I received my last gems for videos. This option just doesnt show up anymore..
    It's fun while it lasts, but it's not a permanent feature. It may come back one day, or it may not--it's offered at random.

New Resident
    Storm8 please bring back the “watch videos for gems” feature. It’s getting really hard to expand without enough gems

Executive Chef
    For me, ever since i buy gem about a year ago - i have never see the free gem video pop up (it did before i buy gem)- so do know that they take away the free gem offer when you buy gem.

Also i have talk to my in game friends about this, ever since they buy gem 2 (they have never see the free gem video at all since they buy gem)

So i think it safe to say, when you buy them - you never get the free gem video back!

At least for me and the people i talk to!

Do know i could be wrong.
    But it unfair to me and the people who buy gem and who have this problem! i would LOVE to get free gem sometime 2, and also buy gem with it - instead to buy gem 24/7!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rockytop865 View Post
    I am curious why my gem videos stopped after I made a purchase (it has been like that all year). This seems kind of counterintuitive and has actually made me way more hesitant to buy any additional gems. I know that this has been posted about before but I was hoping that someone at the company could help (since we are no longer able to contact any one with issues). I have updated the app and now I can't even speed recipes up anymore. Very frustrating. Thanks!
    Exactly! Same with me and some other players! It not fair!!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn?t even buy any gems. All I did was accidentally click ?buy? on the discounted gems pop-up, and it asked me to accept the purchase. I clicked cancel, and after that, no more 10 free daily gems for me. That really sucks, but at least I got a bunch of gems and got nice items for my bakery. Good thing I still have a bunch saved up.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast