Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Executive Chef
    Also kind of weird: if you were a game-maker, wouldn't you rather advertise to people with a history of spending real world money on games? Right now the only people who see your ads are the players who've refused to ever shell out any cash.

No new diamonds

I have not been receiving the offers to receive free diamonds since I bought some. Is there an issue?

Nightclub Owner
    The free gem offers are a promotional feature that is subject to change randomly. The offer comes and goes for some players, for others it's always there and others still (like myself) have never seen the offer.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 06-02-19 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Removed link - not needed after merging threads

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassjustcass13 View Post
    I have not been receiving the offers to receive free diamonds since I bought some. Is there an issue?
    Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your game. It's a promotional random feature. Players without it stand a chance to get it. Hope you get yours soon.

(Merged to discussion thread given it's not a bug)

My free gems icon in bakery story disappear for few days. Some of my neighbours have it and some not. May I know what is going on? Can someone please tell when it will be appear back. Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Josiemay70 View Post
    My free gems icon in bakery story disappear for few days. Some of my neighbours have it and some not. May I know what is going on? Can someone please tell when it will be appear back. Thanks
    Sorry to say, but the free gem videos are a promotional feature that is randomly assigned so there is no way to know if or when it will return.

Some players have it leave for a while then return again, others always have it and others still have never seen the offer at all. Only time will tell if your offers will return and when.

Executive Chef
    The gem button disappeared from my bakery and restaurant games for 1 week now, I'm sad.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    The gem button disappeared from my bakery and restaurant games for 1 week now, I'm sad.
    Have you made any gem purchases? I have read that they disappear once you do that. Also, when I accidentally click on a gem purchase ad, even if I do not end up buying any, the ads will disappear for a while and then come back suddenly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by baker9081 View Post
    Have you made any gem purchases? I have read that they disappear once you do that. Also, when I accidentally click on a gem purchase ad, even if I do not end up buying any, the ads will disappear for a while and then come back suddenly.
    No, but it happened in both games to me.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I’m a pretty hardcore pc and ps4 gamer. I think it’s a pleasure to support game devs that really strive to bring a project they’re proud of to the table. Bakery story’s a game I’ve been playing since launch that holds so much nostalgia for me, so I gladly made some hefty gem purchases a long time ago - like 5 years or so. Literally from that point on I haven’t received one single offer of an ad for free gems. Tried switching devices 10s of times. Nothing

As much as I’d like to believe that these offers come and go as the mods like to claim, I have to say that I wholeheartedly believe that the ads are only offered to those who haven’t made any in game purchases. I’ve never seen such a show of bad faith in game developers towards those in their customer base who are (or should I say ‘were’) willing and able to offer support.