Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily gem videos

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaJen View Post
    I?m almost level 75 and never got them. Sucks!
    I started getting them, so I got all excited to get more gems but them it disappeared, sadness endues.

Rhino Keeper
    It's almost 3 weeks without watching videos. It says it doesn't download them.

Rhino Keeper

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Exactly! Same with me and some other players! It not fair!!
    Same happened to me after making a purchase the free gems icon disappeared

So unfair!! if I had known that would not have purchased anything

My free gems videos are not popping up

I cannot get free gems anymore please help my username is jcpsNG6508

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jcpsNG6508 View Post
    I cannot get free gems anymore please help my username is jcpsNG6508
    Welcome to the forum.

This is a promotional feature which comes and goes to players randomly. There's nothing anyone can do or fix. Hope you get it back soon.

(Merged to discussion thread given it's not a bug.)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Since you switched to your android device, you may not have this feature. Hopefully when you switch back to your iOS device, you will see the feature again.
    yep, thanks that's exactly what happened after I've been waiting for a few days. Then again I had to use my Android and it was gone again, still is. Weirdly it appears, I watch, get a gem and then the server resets my amount of gems...hmm

That might be connected to the fact I've been downloading some games on this very device long time ago and I'm playing some of them no matter which account I'm on. Every time I login with this device that gem feature is gone - if I get gems or not doesn't matter.

On the one device I've never downloaded anything to get gems I don't have that gem problem at all!!

Anyone else?

Hi Fluffybabe, I haven't had daily videos for gems in a long time at my level 99 games. But I have another restaurant with lower level that I sometimes get 10 gems per day. But some days the video won't open. A message says Sorry the video won't open. Please try again later.
    I hope the video offers start back up for you.
    If you need a neighbor my ID poobear6185

I am playing on an IOS device but I only get the Gems for Videos at my lower level restaurant but not the bakery.
    I also have a llevel 99 restaurant and level 99 bakeries on IOS device and have not had the Video option for gems.
    But on basic stoves we get 2 or 3 a day chances to knock 2 hours off cooking time. I usually forget to use them. Duh

New Resident

Ads for gems

I’ve asked this question a lot and never got an answer so I guess I’ll try asking here. If I make a purchase for gems, will my daily ads for gems get taken away? I really want to know before I buy.

Fashion Designer
    There’s a lot of players over the years that have said it happened to them.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast