Thread: New building suggestions

Rhino Keeper

New building suggestions

We have a factory that makes baseball bats, but no baseball field. I'd love to see a rec baseball/softball field, as well as a stadium. The stadium could even be a business, while the rec fields are civic buildings.

While I noticed the baseball field "missing," other sports fields, courts, arenas could be added, too. I'd love to build a rec park with a few baseball/softball fields, the basketball court, and some other fields, like a lot of towns (at least by me) have.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Also, I like the department store idea, and, because I like things organized, I think the idea can be expanded to create grocery stores, for example. It would work just like the department store, but if you are like me, you can store just food businesses in it. I still think it should be able to hold any business type (I mean, I have seen grocery stores selling outdoor furniture).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    Also, I like the department store idea, and, because I like things organized, I think the idea can be expanded to create grocery stores, for example. It would work just like the department store, but if you are like me, you can store just food businesses in it. I still think it should be able to hold any business type (I mean, I have seen grocery stores selling outdoor furniture).
    Why not call it a food court. Or perhaps give us the option of naming the high rises so we could take a department store and put food stores in it and name it a food court. We could take a department store and place high end shopping stores like diamonds, watches etc and call it a fashion mall.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Why not call it a food court. Or perhaps give us the option of naming the high rises so we could take a department store and put food stores in it and name it a food court. We could take a department store and place high end shopping stores like diamonds, watches etc and call it a fashion mall.
    Oh, I like the idea of just being able to name the existing department stores! I would prefer seeing designs, so I can identify just by looking around my city.

Farm Supplier
    Grocery stores at all would be great. Also I can't find a high school? Maybe I've missed it. Also a theatre would be good. Bike/car/motorbike sales, bus station, gift shop, would love if the boardwalk area had places to buy beach things. Pedalo hire? Boat hire? Ooo nightclub? Karaoke? Comedy club?

Rhino Keeper

Parking lots

Single square parking lots for realism, for example, to put next to ball field, or shopping center. Or anywhere.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Executive Chef
    OH I like this idea! It would also be cute if cars drove into the gas station on occasion.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Especially now that my city hall is a high level (upgrading to L31 now), and no space will be available for goodness knows how long, it would be great if we could buy some skyscrapers for our businesses.

There are multitudinous ways to get more population per square (highrises AND civic buildings AND landmarks AND Chesterfield buildings AND event buildings)... but only one way (highrises) to get more stars per square. That's a 5-to-1 ratio of types of ways to increase population vs businesses. It feels really imbalanced and leaves my city looking really imbalanced too. My city is overflowing with tons and tons of small businesses I cannot pack into a highrise for lack of hardhats, but almost all my residents live in denser squares.

So maybe some skyscrapers? (Like highrises but can pack more businesses in them and reflect a mature, upward-expanding city)
    Or just drop a LOT more hardhats so that we can actually put more businesses in highrises?
    Or maybe something like landmarks, that we have to meet goals for, but that is a dense business container?
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-08-16 at 04:49 PM.

A middle school (junior high) would be nice, and a zoo to go with the aquarium. Also, smaller sidewalks to connect buildings would be awesome. Could make better neighborhoods and business districts while helping to preserve space