Thread: Pegasus Statue

Pegasus Statue

Anyone have a clue how I got a Pegasus Statue since I don't have a gold mine and did not spend any gems to get it through the Barons Tent?

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie65 View Post
    Anyone have a clue how I got a Pegasus Statue since I don't have a gold mine and did not spend any gems to get it through the Barons Tent?
    Took me a while to find the post, but found in Season of Luck, Lucky Trade Drops
    Reported Drops from the Lucky Trade: News flash!! S8 have provided a definitive list of the drops for the lucky trade.
    * Pegasus Statue
    * Gold Path
    * Piles of Gold
    * Gold Chalice
    * Gold Brazier
    * Golden Arch
    * Golden Throne
    * Rainbow
    * Rainbow Gate
    * Rainbow Hedge
    * Peony Fence
    * Floral Rainbow Arch
    * Maple Tree
    * Multi-Color Hedge
    * Faerie Harp
    * Mermaid Scales
    * Troll Token
    * Golden Nugget
    * Golden Egg
    * Golden Apple

*4000 Coins
    * 5 Energy
    * 12 Energy
    * 30 Energy
    Might have come from somewhere else too, maybe an Adventure box at some point ?
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Fashion Designer
    I actually made one but not sure what the materials were to create it

Rhino Keeper
    S8 used to give gems as incentive to download and play their other games but they now give prizes instead. Perhaps you tried out another S8 game recently?

I got mine from St patties quest. If you are still collecting clovers and those rainbow things and putting them in the pot that takes 12 hours, it's a rare drop to come out.

*if it's small and gold and has a timer that's probably it as that it what mine is, I put mine near the rainbow and all those items if you want to look and see if it's the same
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 