Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Spin to win 7/22/16

Who do I contact when the spin landed on truffle dragon, but it gave me 2500 apples? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    It doesn't matter where my spin stops, I now have 42 Rainbow Paths... STW is a joke because even when it stops on a dragon I keep getting Rainbow Paths and you have to wonder how out of rainbow paths, food, maps, coins, stones and dragons that not once have I gotten food or dragons. Blehhhhhhhhhhh to S8

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    That's odd. I have won a Hypnosis dragon (egg is currently on nest) and a Kabuki dragon. Both came on the extra watch a video and get a free spin chance.

Attachment 32579
    Congratulations you are very lucky as you are the 1st person to post on this thread that actually has said they have won Hypnosis!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Congratulations you are very lucky as you are the 1st person to post on this thread that actually has said they have won Hypnosis!
    My baby account got hypnosis a few days ago. Kabukis all around here, the ugliest one on the wheel lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonW22 View Post
    Who do I contact when the spin landed on truffle dragon, but it gave me 2500 apples? Thanks.
    No one because it's just a display error, you won apples. It stinks, yes, but they won't do anything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    My baby account got hypnosis a few days ago. Kabukis all around here, the ugliest one on the wheel lol
    Congratulations, played the wheel of Fraud today and on 3 of my games the wheel stopped on Hypnosis, did I get it NO! Another leaderboard event where a wheel is envolved, I hope that they get this right but I doubt it!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got a dragon....Cheshire. better than the usual mix of coins and flooring.
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Rhino Keeper
    This wheel has had more bugs than any other wheel and I'm wondering if it's because of the "watch and spin" feature. I got quite a bit of these where I clearly landed on one thing, but was rewarded with another. Lost a few dragons to that glitch ughhhh!
    edit: it appears I'm not the only one lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9540.PNG 
Views:	23 
Size:	321.7 KB 
ID:	32586

I now have 5 Kabuki dragons in storage. One from a world event a couple of years ago and 4 from the wheel. Coins and Kabuki's are pretty much all I landed on.

Host(ess)
    I got 4 Kabuki that I already have, all the rest were coins and apples. ������

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast