Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of Youth - Timeless Habitat :D

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    It's a fountain of youth, not fountain of opposite. If you put a baby dragon in it it will just appear as a baby
    I just confusing but now i know, you put epic dragon in it turn into baby, not very good idea, we cost to much apples feeds dragkn bigger look better then have tobe small in that habs , even it still adult, I don't know how many people like baby forever idea but i like BIG ) i wish S8 make level 15 dragon looking different shinier like fantasy story so when looking in we recognize which is level10 different from 15

Farm Supplier
    I hope it won't be too long before we see this on Android! I think it's brilliant. I can think of a few dragons I have evolved and then thought "Huh. Not so lovely looking anymore." I have little doubt that they will do this for all colors. Why make a single habitat for all colors when you can make a dozen different ones? More money for them, variety of unique habitats for us. I don't know why they didn't hold off on releasing until ios and Android could enjoy together, but I am inclined to be believe that in this case, it won't be too long a wait and that we get a sale, too. =)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    The idea is very interesting, but my ideal would be to have a habitat that holds any colour dragon and changes them to their epic form (would be fine to retain their current attributes) so that we could see how all our dragons would look on epic form!
    This is the best idea anyone has come up with! And the idea goes very well with the name of the habitat. 😆

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    I just confusing but now i know, you put epic dragon in it turn into baby, not very good idea, we cost to much apples feeds dragkn bigger look better then have tobe small in that habs , even it still adult, I don't know how many people like baby forever idea but i like BIG ) i wish S8 make level 15 dragon looking different shinier like fantasy story so when looking in we recognize which is level10 different from 15
    I believe that no matter what level your dragon is, it will still appear in baby form.....

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! I have actually gotten into the habit now of looking up dragons before evolving them to see each form and decide what look I like best. I have a few I'd like to go back on.

A couple of rather simple questions.....once their look is reverted back to baby form will there be a way to evolve them to take the appearance of one of their "adolescent" forms? And I assume the baby look only applies while they are in that habitat and if you move them back out they revert to their former appearance? Or would they stay in baby form even if moved out of the habitat?

I love habitats almost as much as I love dragons and can't wait to see more of these in other designs for other dragon types!! And I can't wait for the Android version!!

Edit: Oops...this started as a reply to Werekatze...must have only hit reply and not reply with quote.
    Last edited by monbohn; 07-23-16 at 10:40 AM. Reason: to add user name I am replying to

I hope the android version is actuallycoming soon

Rhino Keeper
    The most important question is will it also be on sale when you get it ready for Android??

Such an awesome idea for a habitat! Bought one straight away and going to put it in my cherry blossom island. Such a great amazing coincidence, that the one dragon I really regretted having to feed up to epic was Aphrodite (which has pink!). She has a much cuter blossom petals blowing in the wind background animation.

Also chucked Summer in there too since she looks ungainly (despite gaining about 100 pounds >_<) epic form. Had kept her in baby form, but now I can actually raise her up. Not sure which others I would put there... might have to check my stables for candidates.

Would have like to have at least 3 colours on the habitat so other types of dragon can visit, but I'm sure S8 have more habitats like this planned.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Rhino Keeper
    I guarantee you that Android will get the same sale for the same duration when it arrives.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I guarantee you that Android will get the same sale for the same duration when it arrives.
    Will only Android players recieve the sale?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast