Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fountain of Youth - Timeless Habitat :D

Rhino Keeper

Fountain of Youth - Timeless Habitat :D

The Fountain of Youth habitat allows you to go back to a time in a dragon's life when they may have looked cuter, sillier, or simply adorable! Placing a dragon in this habitat reverts them to their stage 1 form, but retains their current attritubes (ie: level, coins, strenght, etc).

Four capacity. Pink / Green.

On SALE now! 250 gold OFF until 7/29!

iOS only (for now) - working on Android

Last edited by FlatFoot; 07-22-16 at 10:30 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Extra Information

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I guarantee you that Android will get the same sale for the same duration when it arrives.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-26-16 at 12:49 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

LOVE this habitat and love the creativity behind the concept even more! Hope there are more colors in the future. Great idea.

Host(ess)
    Does "working on android" mean in time for this sale, or someday? I really don't understand why new things aren't held until they can be offered to everyone instead of IOS getting great items/advantages and S8 rubbing android players noses in it. Isn't this cool, you can't have it!

Executive Chef
    I wish the habitat would hold any color dragon. I'd probably deplete my gold if they did.

Executive Chef
    Hm... It would be much better if it could house any dragons regardless of color.

And I don't think that in most cases I would choose the baby form of a dragon to go back to with the ones that I would like to take back in time.

Rhino Keeper
    The idea is very interesting, but my ideal would be to have a habitat that holds any colour dragon and changes them to their epic form (would be fine to retain their current attributes) so that we could see how all our dragons would look on epic form!

Rhino Keeper
    Cool idea.. I wouldn't get to upset yet.
    I'm sure it will be on sale for android soon. If not, their risking the loss of a substantial amount of money and customers.
    They will probably come out with similar types of habitats for other colors too..
    They wouldn't put all their eggs into one basket..

Fashion Designer
    So if your baby dragon in this habtat u will see it epic form eventhough it baby right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmday0123 View Post
    So if your baby dragon in this habtat u will see it epic form eventhough it baby right?
    It's a fountain of youth, not fountain of opposite. If you put a baby dragon in it it will just appear as a baby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast