Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Story Goals: 2016-July-20 "Welcome To Camp Chop"

Executive Chef
    It is cute, but they kind of ruin it with sticking a 60 gems price tag on it for extra ones.

Also im glad they resized it, so thank you for that.

Farm Supplier
    Indeed it is. Anyone who completed this goal has at least 10 serveses. And the counter shows still "1".

Executive Chef
    What is up with the ridiculous amount of tiles and tables and chairs to buy for this goal.

Host(ess)
    I wanted to comment about that too. 6 counters, 10 tables and 10 chairs is way too much for me. My restaurant is already jam-packed with stuff. Once done with this goal, I'll be selling most of it.
    BAKERY STORY [A First Taste. Level 99. Send Goal and Basic Parts. Occasional tipper. Been playing since 2008 with multiple bakery.]
    RESTAURANT STORY [A First Taste. Level 99. Send Goal and Basic Parts. Occasional tipper. Been playing since 2008 with multiple restaurant.]

Executive Chef
    You don't have to wait till the goal is over to sell them. As long as it registered that you fulfilled that part of the goal you can get rid of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Have any here gone to summer or winter camps before? The two different ones I went to (winter and summer) we were seated at VERY long tables, longer then the A typical wedding/banquet tables. so when I was buying the required ones and placing them all together that is exactly what I thought of is it a lot? of course! But it makes sense in the scheme of things! (Winter camp grade 6, 11 years old, so much fun! At night they put on old school Felix the cat cartoons! Only time I ever got to see that cartoon lol summer camp was like grade 8 or 9 and I've blocked 99% it out cuz it was that traumatizing to me lol I do actually laugh at it cuz that's all we can do!)

I made a big square with my tables and chairs

Farm Supplier
    Any idea when the August goal begins?

Executive Chef
    I liked this goal. It works with a lot of peices that were already available. Im glad they resized the tent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shelbycatc View Post
    Any idea when the August goal begins?

August goals for RS are most likely next Wednesday since BS getting theirs later today

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234