Thread: Need more storage for buildings

Need more storage for buildings

I'm running out of room in my game. I've got 200 buildings in storage, and cannot add more.
    I'm trying to save room by using high rises, but I don't get enough parts to upgrade them.
    In order to get those parts I need to fill orders and get businesses to 5 stars. Which I don't have room for, and I cannot store, or delete.

And now with the citypalooza event we need to fill more orders...

A few suggestions:
    - expand storage for buildings, so we can clear our board for more businesses
    - increase drop rate for upgrade parts
    - make it possible to delete 5-star businesses
    - open up new expansions

Executive Chef
    Hey there! You should be able to store more buildings now! Thanks for the feedback!

Yes, it works! Thanks a lot!!

Executive Chef
    I think it's also a bit steep to ask for 400 gems for Galleria since it stores 10 businesses each before needing expansion parts and Department store only gives you space for 4 businesses each before needing expansion parts.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I think it's also a bit steep to ask for 400 gems for Galleria since it stores 10 businesses each before needing expansion parts and Department store only gives you space for 4 businesses each before needing expansion parts.
    Are you referring to the Galleria Mall? It comes with 18 free slots so we needn't upgrade it further; maybe that's why it sells for 400 gems.