Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mallow Maker Event- 19 July 2016

Rhino Keeper
    After completing the first Secret Baker's Club order since this event start, my first prize was a Silver Key. Now only 2 more to go.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    why? having gems, you can get thousands of ovens the only question is where to put them, lol )))
    in this respect, keys even worse than gems: you cannot buy them, never know which one you'll get this time, so you can never have too many...
    Haha true, I just meant so far you can only buy two of each cooking appliance with coins and I only use gems to get a second homemade ingredient prep appliance so I have only 2 of everything so I'll probably keep only two marshmallow ovens to match.

Executive Chef
    It would be nice if the marshmallow toaster we have in storage as deco could be reactivated....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

no. you have 26 days to BUY the oven.
    once bought, it will stay with you forever, and you can learn and cook the recipes whenever you want/can.
    I even already have on the master of the mallow event, but I'm not sure that I can use that again So , I wait for 1 more silver keys , hope I get that in time , Btw , Thanks For All your help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NerelianneQueennera998907 View Post
    I even already have on the master of the mallow event, but I'm not sure that I can use that again So , I wait for 1 more silver keys , hope I get that in time , Btw , Thanks For All your help
    Sadly you can't use that one and can only use the new oven Goodluck in your key collecting!

Quote Originally Posted by NerelianneQueennera998907 View Post
    I even already have on the master of the mallow event, but I'm not sure that I can use that again
    guess you mean this "master of the mallows" released january13, this year.
    if so, then that appliance named "marshmallow _toaster_", was limited due to event's validity: when it's gone, the toaster went to your "decor" tab, so it's not useful any more, just decoration.

the point is, yes, our developers used many visual stuff from that event to create the running campaign.
    (i can understand it, because the summer is not a time to create anything in your work, but to create something in your life, lol))) - i'm fully agree and in line with it!)

but i'm thankful to them for the way they combined several factors:
    - not much staff working in the summer, less creative storms running (hard to invent something extremely new);
    - players are waiting for new events / updates;
    - tons of secret keys collected during half a year by players claming that there's nowhere to use them...

well, anyhow!
    anything you've seen / had before - has nothing with the running event, DESPITE it looks exactly the same.
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 07-21-16 at 03:16 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Wish I could store some of these ovens though! I was ***g-ho and bought 3 and I'm running low on supplies! It uses up all my butter lol! Why won't they give the option to store these?

guess you mean this "master of the mallows" released january13, this year.
    if so, then that appliance named "marshmallow _toaster_", was limited due to event's validity: when it's gone, the toaster went to your "decor" tab, so it's not useful any more, just decoration.

the point is, yes, our developers used many visual stuff from that event to create the running campaign.
    (i can understand it, because the summer is not a time to create anything in your work, but to create something in your life, lol))) - i'm fully agree and in line with it!)

but i'm thankful to them for the way they combined several factors:
    - not much staff working in the summer, less creative storms running (hard to invent something extremely new);
    - players are waiting for new events / updates;
    - tons of secret keys collected during half a year by players claming that there's nowhere to use them...

well, anyhow!
    anything you've seen / had before - has nothing with the running event, DESPITE it looks exactly the same.
    That's what I mean 😋 , But that's okay maybe, Just need 1 more keys !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    ok, so we can buy at least three. I wonder if this is intended because we can't have three of anything else... I might follow your lead and stop after a second because I like having the same amount of ovens for everything.
    I just bought a 3rd one, and there is the option to buy 4. I'm guessing we can buy as many as we want.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I just bought a 3rd one, and there is the option to buy 4. I'm guessing we can buy as many as we want.
    Oh ok! Thanks for the info!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast