Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mallow Maker Event- 19 July 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalix03 View Post
    Yes I do believe she has all the ingredients unlocked.
    Then that's odd. I could see a recipe locked if she wasn't able to buy butter or something else that was part of a story goal line but not for any other reason. =(
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Then that's odd. I could see a recipe locked if she wasn't able to buy butter or something else that was part of a story goal line but not for any other reason. =(
    this is wht i wd like to find out too... or kinda...

the oven itself unlocked at lvl 14
    (whch is logical, coz u need keeys to buy it,
    and the source of the keys - secret club - unlocks at the same lvl)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmovenlvl14.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	32437

but being lvl41, i cannot figure out, at which level each recipe is unlocked...

1) again, logically, first one (campfire smores) sd be available right there, at lvl14.
    2) 2nd (ambrosia blabla) - COULD be available at same lvl14 - just due to ingredients required.
    3) 3rd (fluffy cookie sanwich) - SHOULD be MINIMUM for lvl15, since the butter unlocks there.
    4) 4th (strawmallowcake) - no idea...
    5) 5th (rocky road) - again, MIN lvl15 due to butter
    6) 6th (ultimate smores) - MIN lvl 22 (due to vanilla unlock)

also, in view of one-off rewards growing for bronze mastery of each,
    i guess each recipe sd be available for different levels,
    but i cannot figure out exactly for which,
    'coz being lvl 41, i've learnt everything,
    and having my baby's account of lvl14, i didn't yet open the club itself
    to get an access to have 3 silver keys for mallow oven purchase...
    (and i doubt i'll get it w/o 4 weeks, coz i'm here for couple of days,
    after which again travelling, and no more pressure games, internet, etc...
    just real life, sun and sea ))))

would be really great if ms. Kooky / or ms. Tory / or ms. Spirit
    cd check with our developers,
    whch of 6 recipes is available from which level!

o/wise i cannnot see how to mark the levels in guides (((

dear mods, could you please check this point?
    thanks in advance for trying!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 07-20-16 at 10:49 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by finnfinn_boy View Post
    I like this update! I had 25 silver keys (and that is AFTER having spent about 30 silver keys on donuts deco, bears tables and what not) and couple of gold ones. So was gleefully disposing them with this event.

Now my dilemma is if i should buy more than 2 ovens to chalk up as many 20 Ultimate Smores in a short period of time to open the $8M Michelle store and her decadent ingredients. Once u buy an appliance, you can't store them and it is problem for me..
    cos I m at Level 39, my bakery is probably the tiniest at only 12 by 12!

So I have been throwing out low value to limit counters. But between expansion and learning recipes, I reckon recipes is more important to continue playing without disruption.
    I'd say take advantage and buy a good amount, maybe 2-5 depending on how many you see yourself being able to use without getting bored of cooking the same thing. You can expand your bakery anytime, but these ovens will only be here for 28 days so make sure you don't regret not getting more! Just make sure you don't buy too many and they sit idle later on :P

I'm curious about how many you can buy, is there really no limit? Or maybe it will stop after two? Has anyone bought more than one?

Rhino Keeper
    I have purchased two marshmallow ovens, and the option to buy a third for three more silver keys is available. I don't plan on buying a third at this time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    I have purchased two marshmallow ovens, and the option to buy a third for three more silver keys is available. I don't plan on buying a third at this time.
    ok, so we can buy at least three. I wonder if this is intended because we can't have three of anything else... I might follow your lead and stop after a second because I like having the same amount of ovens for everything.

Hello! I'm A new player , I even didn't yet Buy the marshmallow oven 😁 But I Will, I'm Still At Level 18 ! I'm Still collecting the silver keys 😁So, Nice To Meet You Guys! 💞

Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    because we can't have three of anything else...
    why? having gems, you can get thousands of ovens the only question is where to put them, lol )))
    in this respect, keys even worse than gems: you cannot buy them, never know which one you'll get this time, so you can never have too many...

Quote Originally Posted by NerelianneQueennera998907 View Post
    Hello! I'm A new player , I even didn't yet Buy the marshmallow oven. But I Will, I'm Still At Level 18 ! I'm Still collecting the silver keys. So, Nice To Meet You Guys!
    welcome, dear, and have a good luck! 26 days left, so you'll get it, i'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    welcome, dear, and have a good luck! 26 days left, so you'll get it, i'm sure!
    Thanks By The Way, Is this a permanent Event? After I got the Oven , Then, After 26 Day I cannot use the oven anymore ?(marshmallow Oven )

Quote Originally Posted by NerelianneQueennera998907 View Post
    Thanks By The Way, Is this a permanent Event? After I got the Oven , Then, After 26 Day I cannot use the oven anymore ?(marshmallow Oven )
    no. you have 26 days to BUY the oven.
    once bought, it will stay with you forever, and you can learn and cook the recipes whenever you want/can.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast