Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Citypalooza Event - July 19, 2016

144 tickets now, im getting mighty fed up with my drop rate, keep going to 4-5 orders.

Fashion Designer
    Just got 147, so might finish today after all.... if not then sometime tomorrow.

Neither do I and I don't ever get multiple tickets either. sent an email to tech support they said to look here.

I never have and only get one ticket for every 8-12 deliveries and yes I have logged completely off my computer and back in again and it still doesn't work right.

YOur lucky, I get nothing from dinning businesses
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-29-16 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Merged 3 consecutive posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuriair View Post
    Got my grand prize - anyone that's struggling are you aware building cottages, subway stations and other items also get you tickets ? I was struggling with last few as wasn't getting when filling orders so built more cottages. I have a whole music 'estate' now. Cottages, spa, pool, conservatory, piano shop, music bars, boogaloos and...stage yay! Excellent final prize I love it!
    Completed it a couple of days back with 4+ days to spare. Didn't have to drop Broadwalk orders cause I suddenly had too much time on my hands and found myself going at it non stop ... ugh! That was about the time Broadwalk "died" on me too, ending an order early then giving me a 28 hour wait time for the next order; I'd completed one 8 balloon delivery after another for a couple of days.

Was a little disappointed with the grand prize though Other than the band members jamming on the stage, everything else isn't animated, unlike the stage in the event field where the lights move and the bars on the backdrop go up and down and the speakers pulse. Oh! And it's only half the stage you see in the event field; the vocalist section of the stage isn't included.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else struggling to get VIP passes today? I need 13 to finish and have not received any today. Been playing for about 8 hours today, I've force closed my game, nothing. Yesterday I received them for every 3 to 5 orders. Very frustrated when I'm this close to finishing.

Rhino Keeper
    I finished up yesterday. Drop rates seemed to drastically decrease towards the end and ended up missing 2 days to real life but other than that everything ran smoothly. Can't wait to see what the future holds for this game...

Help, I got all 210 VIP tickets in the Citypoluza event but I don't have my reward.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    Help, I got all 210 VIP tickets in the Citypoluza event but I don't have my reward.
    Can you check your storage? Click on the Cash Register and then the Storage box icon. It should be there.

It is there ... thank you rynetory2! Still learning where everything is in this app. Appreciate the help. Great event!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    It is there ... thank you rynetory2! Still learning where everything is in this app. Appreciate the help. Great event!
    Great you found it! No worries, I'm still learning the game too. ;-)

Welcome to the forum! Btw you can check out the Post 1 in the Game Guide to help you navigate and know more about the forum and games. https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...is-Game-Guides

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789