Thread: Expnasion / Size of Bakery

Expnasion / Size of Bakery

I am finally at the maximum size for the bakery and can't expand any more. I was wondering, do they offered larger sizes as the game goes on eventually, or once you max out, they don't offer future expansions. I kinda look forward to growing the size of the bakery rather than looking forward to new decorations that I hardly ever use. Thoughts?

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I wish we could have a second floor. I still have two expansions left, and I am taking my time about it.

Farm Supplier
    I have to agree, I wish there is more space, but depending on the way you decorate it, you can save space.

Executive Chef
    Idk I kinda wish I had kept a smaller bakery, then I would change theme monthly because it'd be easier and cheaper to do. I love Halloween decor but only reason I have that decor year around, I'm too lazy to redecorate 😄 Mostly all my goal and box prizes are always in storage 😕

I'm pretty disappointed that there aren't more expansions. I'm at maximum expansions right now and have been for quite some time. I've filled the entire bakery with stuff and there is little room left. It isn't too much fun when there aren't things to look forward to such as future expansions.

While I'm at it, I'd like to see:
    1) More expansions (not just one)
    2) Level 100. Yea, I know there are some funny technical reasons but (speaking as a programmer myself) there are always workarounds. Besides, I have over 5,100,000 experience points and that's got to be worth something -- like level 100.... (If ExperiencePoints > 5000000) Display(Level100Graphic) -- see how hard is that?)
    3) A way to sell gifts. It doesn't have to be for much but maybe 30 coins would be worth it. This would let me clear out gifts that were given to me years and years ago.
    4) It might be cool to be able to open an additional bakery that had the same pool of appliances, points, coins, gems etc. After all, if we were running a successful bakery in real life, it only makes sense to open an additional one.