Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: TOURNAMENT: Pokey Pilot - 2016 Jul 19

Farm Supplier
    Ok. I'm stuck on Round 21 - Saintly Bernard 16 (Service/Nature), need help please. Tried earth, fire, treasure, lightning and water and all either neutral or weak. Can't seem to find a chart with this combo.

Noticed some people used Gem, what else can we use for those that don't have a gem animal??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ed_darko View Post
    Ok. I'm stuck on Round 21 - Saintly Bernard 16 (Service/Nature), need help please. Tried earth, fire, treasure, lightning and water and all either neutral or weak. Can't seem to find a chart with this combo.

Noticed some people used Gem, what else can we use for those that don't have a gem animal??
    Service/Nature is a difficult combination to attack without special elements. You would like to use Fire to attack Nature but Service is Strong against Fire. Only Music, Treasure, and xMas are Strong against Service (don't know about Rainbow). The reason people use Gem is that it is Strong against Nature and Neutral to Service. If you don't have any special elements, your best bet is Electric/Water since both elements are Neutral to both Nature and Service.

Good Luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Service/Nature is a difficult combination to attack without special elements. You would like to use Fire to attack Nature but Service is Strong against Fire. Only Music, Treasure, and xMas are Strong against Service (don't know about Rainbow). The reason people use Gem is that it is Strong against Nature and Neutral to Service. If you don't have any special elements, your best bet is Electric/Water since both elements are Neutral to both Nature and Service.

Good Luck.
    I got neutral for Treasure, getting Strong hits with Xmas, gonna have to do.

Host(ess)

Don't worry. You're not the only one! I have a level 15 Crystal Unicorn and she's been beaten twice by him now so I came here looking for the same advice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dd2b44ever View Post
    Don't worry. You're not the only one! I have a level 15 Crystal Unicorn and she's been beaten twice by him now so I came here looking for the same advice!
    I think a Level 15 Crystal Unicorn is the best animal to use against Service/Nature. It is what I used. Good Luck!

I got neutral for Treasure, getting Strong hits with Xmas, gonna have to do.
    Nature is Strong against Treasure so even though Treasure is Strong against Service, the overall effect is Neutral. Good Luck with xMas.

Pokey Pilot egg is on the nest - it's so cute! Some of the rounds were quite difficult but all-in-all it was a fun tourney.
    Happy 2nd Birthday FFS!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I think a Level 15 Crystal Unicorn is the best animal to use against Service/Nature. It is what I used. Good Luck!

Luck is DEFINITELY what is needed! I have just suffered my third loss with the CU level 15.

I just beat Saintly Bernard with my Lv.15 Hercules (Electric/Earth) with electric ELECTRIC.
    Worth ashot if you have it.

Executive Chef
    FYI the time required to hatch Pokey Pilot is 20 hours.

ED do you not have a rainbow creature? I beat this guy with my peacock on the first try using rainbow.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast