Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalwart Dragon Tournament - July 19 2016

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    OMG, 2:15am and after losing almost 20 dragons to Inquisitor, I finally beat him with my level 10 Ghost Armor bmb. So the game won't roll back, I quickly defeated Spell. I hope like heck Stalwart won't be as horrible as the other champions in this tournament.

Executive Chef
    If I don't finish before bed (7:50 pm here) this may well be a tournament I don't finish: work followed immediately by school tomorrow, absolutely NO game time.

Two to go, but Duchess is being difficult.

I beat duchess with king lvl 9.
    But stuck on stalwart since late last night.
    Goodluck, hope you get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    I beat duchess with king lvl 9.
    But stuck on stalwart since late last night.
    Goodluck, hope you get it.
    I have a feeling King is in my spa queue, will check. If not, will try! I have eight champions, so I won't be devastated if I miss out, just annoyed because I dislike losing!

Edit: King was indeed in the spa queue - however Gilded Knight 11 won the day. Now on to the main protagonist.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 07-24-16 at 03:18 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Kid beat Duchess with Prize Fighter12 bB...

[QUOTE=DeeDe99;1323929]I have a feeling King is in my spa queue, will check. If not, will try! I have eight champions, so I won't be devastated if I miss out, just annoyed because I dislike losing!

i want this one heaps as i have no champs or diamonds(not through lack of trying lol)
    for the first time ever in a tourney, i ultimated inquisitor after a day of battling because it got too annoying. Hoping i don't have to do it a second time

Executive Chef
    dragonfliesinspace even if you do ultimate a second time, look at it this way - it is still a darn cheap champion and you need one. 60 gold less the 15 you won along the way means 45 gold for a champion. Not a bad deal. I did about 4 ultimates in the tournament I got my first champion in. Saw it as a good investment!

Rhino Keeper
    Totally agree with DeeDee99. 60 gold for champ is a good deal Also, twice on turnament when I battled last round in last hour and LOSE, I got those dragons in storage after that... This time will not risk, if not through battles, I will ultimate last round!

You are both absolutely right. I'll still have 50 gold left and I don't really need it for anything else once i saved up for my second nest 😊
    This is the first time since i started playing that a champ has come up as a prize. No way I'll be letting it go

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    LOL! Got the huge Colossal dragon with my little level 7, golden-haired Beauty dragon. It really was 'beauty and the beast' and she kicked him out of the arena!
    Thanks so much for this tip! My little L7 Beauty just brought the big guy down too. Wouldn't have gone with her if you hadn't posted. One round closer to my 1st full tourney win on my L114/no diamond island. Trying SO hard to pull this off. Many thanks again!