Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Stalwart Dragon Tournament - July 19 2016

Fashion Designer
    I'm throwing all rules out the window at this point. I have level 15 diamonds and hybrids including black diamond and prime eternal and tons of high level champs and Valliant and rainbow Sentinel and still have been on the last round for three days . No logic.

Also tried passion and metal, lollipop. This is absurd

Rhino Keeper
    I'm dying here!!!!!!!!!

Stalwart -----------------
    18 fails so far
    Are you serious, TL!!?

Lost:
    Infinity/15 (bbm) & (mmm) & (bbb)
    Diamond/10 (bbm) & (mmm) & (bbb)
    Passion/10 (bbm)
    Lacewing/8 (bbm)
    Melody/10 (bbb) & (mmm)
    Light/10 (mmm) & (bbb)
    Fire/10 (bbm)
    Divine/9 (mmm)
    Prime Eternal/7 (bbm)
    Rainbow Sentinel/15 (bbm)
    Crusader/6 (bmb)
    Goodwitch/10 (bbm)
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Fashion Designer
    Just got Stalwart! took me a day and a half but finally Diamond level 15 took him down. Good luck to all still battling!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kimandamelia View Post
    Do the Diamond hybrids work just as well as a level 15 Diamond? I have never had much luck with any of my hybrids, and I still have yet to breed a Diamond.
    Any if the dragons only work well if the caretaker (i.e. us) select the right opponent. Diamond hybrids work well, in my experience, when appropriate. It is necessary to factor in their non-diamond type, don't think of them as a pure diamond. Of course, they are Ultras in the true sense, not unbreedable Ultras, which gives them an edge.

Edit: Crusader taking out Sky Giant is a classic example. Best to use against Sky Giant are red, blue, soccer, champion. My preferred champion in this case would be Dueler (just because he also looks red and blue ), but he was waiting for the spa and is now in the spa. I have no soccer. I have no red blue dragon I considered suitable for this opponent.

Crusader is Diamond/Red and Ultra. He won, thankfully. But I would not have tried Anubis (diamond/purple) or Prime Eternal (diamond/black) as black is weak x 2 and purple weak x 1 against Sky Giant.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 07-23-16 at 11:59 PM.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    I'm dying here!!!!!!!!!

18 fails so far
    Are you serious, TL!!?

Lost:
    Passion/10 (bbm)
    Lacewing/8 (bbm)
    Melody/10 (bbb) & (mmm)
    Light/10 (mmm) & (bbb)
    Fire/10 (bbm)
    Divine/9 (mmm)
    Prime Eternal/7 (bbm)
    Crusader/6 (bmb)
    Goodwitch/10 (bbm)
    You got company. I can't get past Inquisitor to save me whatsoever. It's taking all the fun out of the game when one can't beat a dragon all day long. If TL wants to make champions harder then they need to cut the time to 30 minutes between each battle instead of an hour and raise the speed up to 6 gold bars.

Farm Supplier
    Extortion on steroids. Sorry, no money from me! Haven't bred a new dragon for months! Almost impossible to win a tournament! Took away the gold quest. Have to spend so much time on the game, it feels like I should be getting a paycheck!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    I'm throwing all rules out the window at this point. I have level 15 diamonds and hybrids including black diamond and prime eternal and tons of high level champs and Valliant and rainbow Sentinel and still have been on the last round for three days . No logic.

Me too. Had mentally given up.
    After 29 losses to Stalwart and prepared
    to Ultimate for the 1st of 6 battles for Ch10 Act5, I looked for an expendable dragon
    and selected Peacock1 & it WON!

Rd30 Stalwart20 0-1 Peacock1 Mm.(purple)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Splashy81 View Post
    I'm dying here!!!!!!!!!

18 fails so far
    Are you serious, TL!!?

Lost:
    Passion/10 (bbm)
    Lacewing/8 (bbm)
    Melody/10 (bbb) & (mmm)
    Light/10 (mmm) & (bbb)
    Fire/10 (bbm)
    Divine/9 (mmm)
    Prime Eternal/7 (bbm)
    Crusader/6 (bmb)
    Goodwitch/10 (bbm)

25 ish is my record. It is frustrating! I just reached round 30. I'm nervous....good luck. I hope you get it down soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Tried Prime Arcane 3 on Inquisitor. No luck Also Diamond 15 on secondary lost again on same strategy, bbb ;(
    So far on tree accounts, Inquisitor - Diamond 9:1 (and it should be 25% chance to beat champ with Diamond 15...)

So far 17 loses on main, 3 on secondary, so on 2 accounts Inquisitor - My dragons 20:0

Edit: Ultimated Diamond15 bbU on main account, secondary Fire11 lost with bbb.

Edit2: Ultimated on secondary too, no time left , again Diamond15 bbU. Kid lost on Stalwart with Diamond15 bbb.
    Last edited by jbyn4e; 07-24-16 at 02:07 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post

Missed this post deb. Geez. I'm sorry. Got everything crossed that you get it down. Restart and throw a baby or 2 in. I know....just hoping something will work. I'm a 3 losses and counting ....