Thread: 'Download and play' giggle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

Talking 'Download and play' giggle

I have been getting the 'download and play' Clue Bingo to level 15 challenge frequently lately. I normally ignore it as a computer blip, as I reached level 52 or so in that game long ago. This time, though, I've got to share it 'cos I'm LMAO!!! I've been asked to reach level 15 (yep, fifteen) in 1477 DAYS - that's over 4 years! Now, I know some of us progress quite slowly, but ...

Thanks for reporting this! The issue has been fixed, please force close your game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I can't download it as its not available in Australia. We have a similar 'cludo bingo' made by the same people. In the past I have received the prize gems for reaching certain levels but not anymore. I wish they would either make these games available to everyone or maybe just not put it up for us Aussies. It's just sitting there taunting me

Host(ess)
    Oh and I'm already on level 25 of cludo bingo. So I think it really want me to download clue bingo.

Clue Bingo is not available to your country. However, if you have your Android language setting set to US English you may see the Goal to try out Clue Bingo, but you won't be able to complete them as the app is not available to you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!