Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes to factories

Executive Chef

Unbalanced gameplay

In my opinion, the demands from the Tradecraft factory, especially the long-time pliers, make the game unbalanced. Lot of time many factories are just waiting and waiting for the next pliers: far too many other products need pliers, often even 2 pliers.

So the Tradecraft factory could work 24/7 and not even meet the demands.

Please, can this be fixed?

Executive Chef
    I agree!! This whole game revolves around waiting for tradecraft factory.
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper

Too many items require the t-shirt

The number of items that require the t-shirt is way too much, especially since it takes a LOT of time to make t-shirts. If an item is a component of MANY other items, this first item should take less time to make. I have to overstock t-shirts and pliers as they take a lot of time to make and are components of several other items. This means that I also have less space for other items.

Farm Supplier

T-shirt crafting time should be reduced

I hoard items, I make boardwalk items ahead of time, but it's not always possible to finish. It's the t-shirts that's the problem. A lot of crafts require t-shirts and they take 45 min a pop to make. My boardwalk orders always consist of a lot of items requiring t-shirts. Right now the order requires one doll, two robo-pals, three pillows, two dresses, and two tiles. That's 19 t-shirts required. 😐 I do need to do other things besides play this game, as well as sleep.

My suggestion to Storm 8 is that they reduce t-shirt making time to 15 minutes. That would be fantastic. Thank you for your consideration.

Farm Supplier
    Definitely would be good if we could get multiples of factories, even if it required gems or they were very expensive?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12