Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: What Expired Dragons Would You Like To See Return?

Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Agree about first champions and zodiac, but what I really like is the other half of Heart (I only have left, or is it right?) and a chance to breed Passion. I know Henna isn't that old, but I would really have liked getting it
    I agree about the Hearts!

I did manage to get Henna, it's one of my faves, very pretty!

Executive Chef
    How could I forget nightstalker and be a crazy cat lady?

Rhino Keeper
    I would love the Suprise dragon. Never got a chance at them, and they have one of my favourite designs. Also the Pride dragon- back when it first came out I failed on three seperate chances to get it, and that still haunts me to this day ):

Also this is off topic, but there are so many rainbow type dragons now it should have its own category in the market. What do you guys think?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    I would love the Suprise dragon. Never got a chance at them, and they have one of my favourite designs. Also the Pride dragon- back when it first came out I failed on three seperate chances to get it, and that still haunts me to this day ):

Also this is off topic, but there are so many rainbow type dragons now it should have its own category in the market. What do you guys think?
    I agree rainbow should have it's own catagory, and stone, and gold, and Dino. Plus the catagory list scrolls out of focus on Android, plus stone should have 4 dragon habitats. It's just development laziness really. They really do need to add the extra catagorys, and fix the type scrolling, it shouldn't scroll way off to the left like it does. Their precious ios users won't have this though, their type list will scroll like it's supposed to. I will say the regular list scrolling is getting alot better now, once my latest update settled it's nice, not 100% yet but nicer
    Last edited by Jrod333; 09-10-16 at 08:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Most definitely soccer, England and the habitat p,us pyramid and other Egyptians and the habitst

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    I want all the Halloween dragons breedable for all of October. All of them.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Most definitely soccer, England and the habitat p,us pyramid and other Egyptians and the habitst
    Me too. When I 1st started ds I drooled over the Egypts and hab looking forward to getting them AND SCARECROW. Then I was told Scarecrow is gotten by completing a goal and so played and played waiting for this goal to come up.... then learned all the things Androids couldn't have inc all of the above,battles, mining,quest post,floating isles,events and more. In fact all we had was just breeding. We have alot now but still no Artic isle or Album. Not sure if there's other stuff we don't have, well, Scarecrow for a start lol. Would love it and Egypt and hab.

Nightclub Owner
    Just ran into Wisp in battle - bring him back please!!! I forgot all about that one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Sure thing, I just wish it's not like 3-5 days they give us to breed them as usual. More like an entire month or so.

Every year since Halloween 2013 which I think is when these were released, I still cannot get witch, boo, raven and can't remember the others names...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Yes all for this, really wanting to see Skeleton available again

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast