Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What Expired Dragons Would You Like To See Return?

Fashion Designer
    My Most Wanted Dragons, Expired Edition, List :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	33353

(taking a screenshot was easier than typing them all again)

For Halloween, I'd love to see the VooDoo Doll come back! The Mummy, Plague Doctor, Visitor, and Knightmare would also be great re-releases for Halloween! All would make awesome costumes, and that Pumpkin-headed Halloween dragon makes me nervous.

Host(ess)
    Platinum dragon. I missed out on it because I had to take a very long (over a year) break from DS. I missed out so many dragons.
    Found out about the platinum one by accident, turned out to be a mining dragon, I'm awful at mining, but I did just manage to just barley snag the idol and opal dragons after I stared to play DS again.
    I did notice the crystal dragon is bredable now, so maybe the platinum could be next? I'd so happy if it does return :')
    Please just not on the prize wheel though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenTiger99 View Post
    Platinum dragon. I missed out on it because I had to take a very long (over a year) break from DS. I missed out so many dragons.
    Found out about the platinum one by accident, turned out to be a mining dragon, I'm awful at mining, but I did just manage to just barley snag the idol and opal dragons after I stared to play DS again.
    I did notice the crystal dragon is bredable now, so maybe the platinum could be next? I'd so happy if it does return :')
    Please just not on the prize wheel though.
    I also took a break for more than a year, but during that time I still collected gold and planted food, just a break from all the events that took place

I also missed quite a lot of dragons, would be nice to see some of those removed from the game to return soon
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Banned
    Besides all the champion types I also need

3 Egyptian types & habitat
    2 soccer types & habitat

1. Gargoyle
    2. Platinum
    3. Magma
    4. Magnetic
    5. Moonlight
    6. Honeycomb
    7. Harvest
    8. Easter egg
    9. Dracula
    10. Mad scientist
    11. Trick or treat

Besides these and the 25 champion types and the so called unreleased panda dragon, I have everything. I also know exactly what I have and where everyone is. Nobody is a bigger fan than me, although they love doing us so wrong, I'm still here. If there wasn't this android parity issue I'd have them all

Zodiac and Heart

1.Fool
    2.Garnet
    3.Festive light
    4.Sweet tooth
    5.Seabreeze
    6.Black pearl
    7.Sun burst
    8.Magnetic
    9.Cinnamon
    10.Circuit
    11.Black cat
    12.Cherry blossom

and all dragons who expired in mar.4,2016(Mindvolt,Patchwork,Scorpion etc)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by neko1212 View Post
    1.Fool
    2.Garnet
    3.Festive light
    4.Sweet tooth
    5.Seabreeze
    6.Black pearl
    7.Sun burst
    8.Magnetic
    9.Cinnamon
    10.Circuit
    11.Black cat
    12.Cherry blossom

and all dragons who expired in mar.4,2016(Mindvolt,Patchwork,Scorpion etc)
    Black pearl and sweet tooth were just released twice lately. There's actually a few on my list that I missed somehow
    when they came out recently. Moonlight, mummy, and harvest. They come through again and they're mine. I'm so crazy I actually have spots for the ones I'm missing too. For instance Moonlight would go with twilight and starlight, nightmare, frightmare, lightmare and knightmare are all together too lol

Nightclub Owner
    All the Zodiac Dragons

All the old Halloween Dragons

All the old Valentine's Dragons

Dizzy, Amazon, Bengal, Circuit, Dreamcatcher (just to name a few)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I also took a break for more than a year, but during that time I still collected gold and planted food, just a break from all the events that took place

I also missed quite a lot of dragons, would be nice to see some of those removed from the game to return soon
    I too took a break for over a year. I wasn't as dedicated as you though and I didn't log in to collect coin, gold, or food
    In retrospect I also would have checked to see what new dragons were out because now I find myself spending a bit of gold on the value packs of the dragons I missed. I also see some habitats I would **** for, I'm very much in to the habitats as well. Hopefully there will be another chance to purchase the limited editions like I've heard happened last year.

I would love to see King, Queen, and Jack (I think that's correct) come back some way.
    Last edited by EmmaLedger95; 09-06-16 at 01:27 PM. Reason: ETA

Here are a few of the dragons I would like to see return.....

1. Angelfire
    2. Jewelry
    3. Lolipop
    4. Magnetic
    5. Nightstalker
    6. Shooting Star
    7. Time Travel
    8. Trick or Treat
    9. Warrior Princess
    10. Zodiac Dragons
    11. Nightlight
    Last edited by pinkflower7777; 02-13-17 at 01:31 PM.