Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't sell item in market anymore

Grand Emperor
    My sale items are back to moving.. are you guys still having this issue?

Here's some info from the team: Stormie will purchase it at 48 hours if no one purchases the item

Is there anyone having sale items past 48 hours? Please let us know. Thank you.

I am still having the same problem and is been almost three days and still my items having been bought...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlossomPurple View Post
    I am still having the same problem and is been almost three days and still my items having been bought...
    Sorry to hear that. Can you post a screenshot and let me know that specific item that has remained there for more than 48 hours? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Can you post a screenshot and let me know that specific item that has remained there for more than 48 hours? Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.36.20 AM.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	659.7 KB 
ID:	32484

The first product was just yesterday, but the right three (blue sandals, red speaker, and the white T-shirt) has been there for three days now. I just collected my bottom item today(which it has been there seen yesterday). I don't understand why it can't sell. Usually it would be sold off within min, but after last two week or so my item seem to stay in the market for days and is really frustrating because when my inventory is full I have to delete some of my item. Did the team change the system for city exchange? I wish it would go back to selling off within 2 -3 minute

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BlossomPurple View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-07-22 at 11.36.20 AM.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	659.7 KB 
ID:	32484

The first product was just yesterday, but the right three (blue sandals, red speaker, and the white T-shirt) has been there for three days now. I just collected my bottom item today(which it has been there seen yesterday). I don't understand why it can't sell. Usually it would be sold off within min, but after last two week or so my item seem to stay in the market for days and is really frustrating because when my inventory is full I have to delete some of my item. Did the team change the system for city exchange? I wish it would go back to selling off within 2 -3 minute
    Just to check, did you remember if Stormie bought an item from you? She would buy one item and not all items past 48 hours. Sometimes my shop sells faster and sometimes slow. It could be due to buyers and demands. Most of us are starting the game so we are pretty poor haha.

To add: too bad the shops are random otherwise I would buy from you to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12