Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game hacked

New Resident

Game hacked

Someone hacked my game. Spent most of my gems & coins, bought ugly stuff I wouldn't, & sold some of my things too. A real mess even sold counters and appliances with food on them. I know within an hour when it happened. Can my game be reset to just before that? I am SO angry!

Same here somebody hacked the restaurant of a 67-year old lovely neighbor of mine who is totally upset now. she knows within the timespan of an hour when it happened, she lost 182 gems, they sold most of the ovens, various endprizes from former goals are gone, counters with food in storage and bought a lot of [] like the chocolate fountain. She is so upset she wants to quit altogether now...told her to send an email to storm8 immediately...please tell me what else i can do to help her, everybody knows this leak in RS so i am not telling anything new....i know storm8 tracks ip's, so it should be easy to trace the culprit and compensate my neighbor based on the server logs.

Please, can a moderator frome here take up contact with me and i can supply more details like id & password of my neighbor; i know some moderators have close contact with storm8.....this is so sad...PLEASE HELP
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-16-16 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

New Resident
    Thanks for calling me 'lovely'! I've emailed Storm8 & waiting 4 reply. In the mean time closed door and stopped playing. That way Storm 8 knows everything after the last time I played was the hacker. Otherwise how can they separate it? I am afraid what is lost is lost. ):

Executive Chef
    That's insane, why the heck would anyone even want to do that? >< I truly do hope that support helps you all with this, because it just isn't right.

There was an MMO I used to play where people would hack others' accounts for the money and items, but here, you cannot transfer things...man, sometimes, people are so aggravating and senseless!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1LuvDals View Post
    Thanks for calling me 'lovely'! I've emailed Storm8 & waiting 4 reply. In the mean time closed door and stopped playing. That way Storm 8 knows everything after the last time I played was the hacker. Otherwise how can they separate it? I am afraid what is lost is lost. ):
    Hi 1LuvDals. I'm very sorry and sad to hear this. You did the right thing by emailing support. If you had recent pictures of your restaurant before it happened or when you closed your doors, it'll be helpful to include in your email. I've reported this in for you.

New Resident
    I have a screenshot from AFTER it happened, but didn’t take any before that. Never thought I would have to!
    Can the game be reset to a specific time? That would be a good thing as I know it happened sometime within a period of about an hour.

I did make a list of the gem and coin items I could 'see' that the hacker purchased and sold, but it does not include everything. I can't figure out where 30+ gems and several thousand dollars went. It is possible he sold things I don't see missing. Maybe he bought things & then sold them. I can't remember what food was on the counters and ovens he sold. Some of the ovens and chairs aren't available to purchase anymore. I just don't know ):

I will now be taking screenshots of my restaurant & bakery at every reset or when I get more gems. That way I will have before shots if, God forbid, anything like this ever happens again.

In the mean time I’m not playing as my guess is that if you reset to a certain time anything ‘I’ actually do after that will be lost along with what the hacker did.

Grand Emperor
    It's alright if you dont have a recent pic of your restaurant, was just saying in case you did. You did everything you could. Please follow up with Support, they'll be able to give you advise specifically for your game. Once again, I'm very sorry this happened to you.

Moved to Issues forum.

being hacked

How do you stop someone from getting into your game. I just went into my restaurant and there is food being cooked that I did not start. Also 1 million coins gone and 18 gems gone..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tigereyes1333 View Post
    How do you stop someone from getting into your game. I just went into my restaurant and there is food being cooked that I did not start. Also 1 million coins gone and 18 gems gone..
    Quote Originally Posted by tigereyes1333 View Post
    Where they just bought a bunch of ****

Sorry this has happened to allot people before too, it's a known game glitch you might not have been hacked at all Sometimes when you log into the game, it takes you into someone else's account/game. I been in other players bakeries by game glitch too but I usually just exit and close game and log back in an taken back to my bakery. Some players though take advantage and sell off your stuff.

But if you think someone really did hack your account. Go to your Main Menu and click on Help/FAQ tab and scroll down to where it says change password and change it so they can't log in to your account again. I would also suggest to email Storm8 support for any further help.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm sorry to hear this.... The forum unfortunately cannot help with this. Please email support and an agent will assist you. Storm 8 support email: support@storm8.com

Keep screen shots of your board in case it happens again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast