Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game hacked

how do i delete my game

my game has been taken over by somone else how can i delte my game and start over

Executive Chef
    You can't start over unless you have a new device, but email customer service to restore control of your hacked game to you!

Support@storm8.com

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelovesorange View Post
    my game has been taken over by somone else how can i delte my game and start over
    Very sorry to hear that. You neednt start over. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you in recovery. If you had sold/gave/lost your device recently, please let the agent know to remove your Storm8 ID from the old device as well.

Moved to issues forum.

New Resident

Angry Possible account hacked

Hey everyone!!

In recent weeks, constantly received the message "out of sync". I play from my smartphone and from my tablet, so sometimes it happened that if I opened the game on both devices at the same time, it went crazy and progress was not saved. So i thought it was "normal".
    But tonight, after dinner, I was playing when appeared that message again and after reload the game, I had tables, chairs and kitchen off-site, new decorations and, most importantly less money and gems.
    I do not share my account (not even with my sister xD). Is there any way to know what happended? And restore lost money and gems??

Thank you so much!!

Grand Emperor
    I'm sorry this happened to you. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can assist you with recovery. As safety precaution, you may like to change your password as soon as you can.

Fashion Designer

Stolen coins

Can someone help me Storm8 keeps closing my requests saying they don?t replace lost coins but I didn?t loose them stolen hacked my account and stole over 7 million coins!!!! Does someone know how to get them to help?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by chaselance View Post
    Can someone help me Storm8 keeps closing my requests saying they don?t replace lost coins but I didn?t loose them stolen hacked my account and stole over 7 million coins!!!! Does someone know how to get them to help?
    Send me your ticket number by private message and I'll ask them to check. Feel free to include whatever details you can provide in your pm. Do change your password as soon as you can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12