Thread: I feel so rich lol!!!!!

I feel so rich lol!!!!!

Never have I thought I would spend $50 on my app games in one sitting in my life but my wonderful classmates gave me an iTunes card and there was a sale in CS so it all worked out. After CS did their best to fix things last time I figured I would spend some of the money here and some on two other games I play. Even though I've been in the hospital most of this year this was a great pick me up and I just wanted to share my happiness as I don't see an iTunes card of that size coming again for a long time.

Wishing cards for everyone!!!!!!

I know it's a silly post which is why I put it in off topic but you have to understand how something so simple can make my day feel a little better and I hope everyone gets a card for a gift as when you open it it's like a kid on Chritsmas day

Feel free to share your own stories!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Why oh why couldn't I have waited a couple days, l could have then gotten a raccoon too
    Hindsight is always 20/20 and now my gems don't feel as special lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Farm Supplier
    Wow! Lucky you! I wish I could buy a few thing, like a few hundred gems?