Thread: Dragon Suggestions (PLEASE READ)

Dragon Suggestions (PLEASE READ)

*PLEASE READ NOTE AT THE BOTTOM BEFORE COMMENTING*

Hello. Here is a compilation of a whole bunch of Dragon Story suggestions. Some of these may be excellent, others may be terrible, but it's your opinion. Here's the list, hope you like it

*New Farm Upgrade: Besides the recent food earning dragons, something that should be perfect for the game would be another farm upgrade, after the Enchanted Farm. This would be useful for the player, especially for dealing with all those dragons with high food costs. The upgrade would be perfect for a level around lvl 40 or something like that.

*Online Battle Arena: Another cool feature for the game would be battling with real people in the Battle Arena, or "online battles" with a more advanced mechanic. I would like the idea that winning these battles could give the player a randomly-chosen reward via a wheel. "Online Tournaments" also sounds a good idea.

*Dragons: One of the things that I hate the most in the game is the great number of dragons with basic types, as the larger amount would make the game harder for beginners. Instead, releasing dragons with other types or with unique combos would sound great, as this would delay the release of a dragon with those types. For example, new Triple Color Hybrids (who mostly have unique combos), new Gemstone Type Dragons, new Cosmic Type Dragons, more Food earning dragons, etc.

*New Gameplay Feature: Currently, Mining is the highest level gameplay feature, unlocked at lvl 45 for dragons and lvl 80 for land. I would like a new island feature for very high level players, but what shoud it be?

*New Color Type: The latest color type (or a type that can fit in gemstones) is the black type. A type like this would be cool for high levels (such as 30 or 40).

*Arctic Isles Continued: It's been nearly 3 years since the Arctic Isles started and ended. If the Dragon Isles would be experiencing problems with too many dragons with the same classic types, aside from releasing dragons with unique or new combos which would help out more, continuing work with the Arctic Isles would also help as much. Also I would like to see players battling with them in the Battle Arena and using the Noble Crystal mechanic (and additionally, give a mechanic to the mysterious mine in the lower island).

*A Third World: To make the game even more interesting and to give a break to the Dragon Isles, working on a third extended world with new mechanics would be very fun. First we obviously had the Dragon Isles, next the Arctic Isles released about a year later. But, of what would be a third world about?

*Quest Outpost: I would like the Fire Dragon quest to be as how was before. It doesn't make sense paying coins for questing to get more or less coins. I liked the idea of questing for gold. Also there is only one dragon that can be obtained via the Quest Outpost, the Comet Dragon, after the removal of his brothers (Samurai and Knignt). It would be fun for the game to have more dragons obtained like that; questing for special parts and craft a new dragon later in the Spell Shop.

*Simplify Combos: I got really disappointed when I noticed that the Eagle, Scorpion, Mindvolt, Familiar, and the Aether Dragons where removed (the Fairy Dragon luckily stayed) along with another bunch of dragons (but the mentioned dragons were the most significant for me) to make breeding easier. I would really like them back. Even the Eagle and Mindvolt were launched with the game and are considered originals (I also want their goals back). The real problem I have with the game, as mentioned before, are the more recent dragons that were introduced to the classic combos (Red + Green, Green + Yellow, Red + Yellow, Green + Blue, and Yellow + Blue). These seem to make breeding harder, (and with the case with the Red + Green combo, the long time it takes for the Explorer and Tree Frog, as 8 hours is too much for this combo). They also have exaggerated food costs. The other ones that were removed and I didn't mentioned don't seem significant for me (though the Rose Dragon still sounds perfect to be Valentines exclusive). Red + Green should have 3/4 dragons (Life, Wild, and Landworm [also Forestfire but optional]), Green + Yellow should have 4 dragons (Fruitful, Fairy, Loch Ness, and Parakeet), Red + Yellow should have 5 dragons (Firestorm, Eagle, Scorpion, Honeybee, and Clockwork), Green + Blue should have 4 dragons (Island, Serpent, Atlantis, and Mermaid), and Yellow + Blue should have 4/5 dragons (Mist, Mindvolt, Clown, and Social [also Seabreeze but optional]). I'm only talking about non-limited dragons that are breedable, and obviously, I'm not counting prime dragons and dragons made from those combos that have a different/special type (such as the Gemstone), but that also doesn't mean that I want them away, as they are mostly useful and/or unlocked at later levels. Also, I would like to see the Familiar and Aether Dragons back with their respective combos.

*In-game Calculator: Obviously, to make jobs easier, it might be a good idea for an in-game calculator to exist for use with your current dragons to see what you can get in your process.

*Dragon Album: As the game has much more dragons than before I guess that more Dragon Album prizes should sound like a good idea. At least 1 or 2 more should be necessary, for reaching 100 and 200 dragons.

*Treasure Cave: Yellow-boned players will remember the Treasure Cave, an exotic building where you can mine 21 gold every 22 hours. However, like the Diamond Temple, it has an expiration time, where you will have to recharge it to continue using it. This has since been making a 3-year hiatus, being seen last time on February 2013. I don't know why it hasn't returned, possibly due to its exaggerated properties. Returning it for a limited time would be very great, as this would prove very useful for a player. If still not acknowledged, at least do it with a higher cost or a higher unlocking level.

*Gemstone producing Dragons: Though this sounds kinda dumb, if the game had a dragon that produces gemstones, crafting would be easier. Gemstones is possibly the only remaining resource of this type that lacks a dragon that produces it, so this inspired this idea. It would give 1 gemstone per day at lvl 1, and if I'm not bad calculating, 1-2 per day at teen, 2-4 at adult, and 3-5 at epic. Its type should be made from Gemstone type (even though dragons that produce other resources aren't breedable and cannot breed, saying this because its magic attack from the Battle Arena will possibly be reminiscent of this type, just like the case with the Gold earning dragons where their magic attack is reminiscent of the Diamond type magic attack).

*Noble Crystal Upgrade: The only thing I didn't like about the Noble Crystal was that the dragons don't evolve to change to a stronger form when reaching level 15. Because of this, I would like an upgrade for the Noble Crystal so you can evolve dragons up to level 20 and breed dragons that require level 20 parents, also making the dragons that give other resources better. Also, this would prove very useful in the Battle Arena, making them stronger. I would like every dragon to have their own, exclusive move at level 20 with a cost in order to be used (NOT GOLD). A perfect, strong, and exclusive move (but not as strong as the ultimate combo). To compensate, level 20 opponents with those new characteristics should also appear. I now imagine a tournament...

***NOTE: I know that I'm still talking about the too-many-dragons issue, but I would like this change, more than any other one that I wrote so I can continue in the game. I love this game, but I liked it better before. Last time I mention this. Also please don't close this or mark this as duplicate; these are suggestions so people can enjoy more the game. Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow, I missed your post lol really, I mean it.

I agree with many things you've suggested:

New Farm Upgrade, I've suggested that many times in the past as well

Overall suggestion about Dragons, there's just too many, it's impossible to track down all of them, not to mention most of them are simple types that we have tons of (which I also suggested a change is needed in the past)

Arctic Isles Continued, I don't know why they made it and just didn't continue with it at all. I've gotten all of those dragons years ago but don't see the point of going there again since then.

Noble Crystal Upgrade, I would love to go to LV20 just to be on par with dragons we battle, but a drawback would be the HUGE food costs, tons of food is already needed just to go 15, I can't even imagine how much it'll cost to 20
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Wow, I missed your post lol really, I mean it.

I agree with many things you've suggested:

New Farm Upgrade, I've suggested that many times in the past as well

Overall suggestion about Dragons, there's just too many, it's impossible to track down all of them, not to mention most of them are simple types that we have tons of (which I also suggested a change is needed in the past)

Arctic Isles Continued, I don't know why they made it and just didn't continue with it at all. I've gotten all of those dragons years ago but don't see the point of going there again since then.

Noble Crystal Upgrade, I would love to go to LV20 just to be on par with dragons we battle, but a drawback would be the HUGE food costs, tons of food is already needed just to go 15, I can't even imagine how much it'll cost to 20
    Yeah, but if the "New Farm Upgrade" were to be accomplished, the part about dragons to level 20 in "Noble Crystal Upgrade" would be slightly easier.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Yeah, but if the "New Farm Upgrade" were to be accomplished, the part about dragons to level 20 in "Noble Crystal Upgrade" would be slightly easier.
    Agreed

Farm upgrade is at utmost urgent need, going to LV15 costs a lot of food already
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Agreed

Farm upgrade is at utmost urgent need, going to LV15 costs a lot of food already
    Correct! This will be easier for better and stronger dragons!

Still, hope these suggestions happen someday, I wanna return to play this game again!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Correct! This will be easier for better and stronger dragons!

Still, hope these suggestions happen someday, I wanna return to play this game again!
    I don't play much anymore, just twice a day to collect gold and food
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

I don't play much anymore, just twice a day to collect gold and food
    I like your suggestions, and have another to add.
    When you have reached the # of islands from dynamite and you have the dynamite dragon, he keeps producing for you and no where to use it. Why not be able to use for clearing more land like the mystic maps. It takes forever to get enough people to send to you and then the time to clear it.

My other thought was, you know when you haven't been able to finish mining for enough things to get the special Dagon there giving you. I have a whole storage of those types of thing that are just taking up space. Why can't we trade them back to "Storm" or sell them for gold, or trade for food.
    Any way. Thanks for letting me vent.
    LadiGemii.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiGemii View Post
    I like your suggestions, and have another to add.
    When you have reached the # of islands from dynamite and you have the dynamite dragon, he keeps producing for you and no where to use it. Why not be able to use for clearing more land like the mystic maps. It takes forever to get enough people to send to you and then the time to clear it.

My other thought was, you know when you haven't been able to finish mining for enough things to get the special Dagon there giving you. I have a whole storage of those types of thing that are just taking up space. Why can't we trade them back to "Storm" or sell them for gold, or trade for food.
    Any way. Thanks for letting me vent.
    LadiGemii.
    You're welcome. I love making suggestions for a reason, and that reason is to make this game a better game, as it was back during the 2012-2013 era.

Also great suggestion, thanks for commenting

Banned
    Did you hear about the new craze in the human world? You watched the show, now play the game. S8 PROPERTY BROTHERS.