Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Festive Forest - Happy Birthday Fantasy Forest!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Got my grand unicorn! I didn't have to spend any gems for this storybook. Chapter 10 went quickly as I had 3 x 20 hour crops ready to harvest after planting 2 x 3 mana bananas and my turtisle was level 4 so I didn't need to evolve it in between feedings!

Good luck to all still on their way!
    Good planning with the crops, wish i had done that!

Rhino Keeper
    Good planning with your crops for chapter 10 Sandybelle... wish I'd thought of that. Waiting for crops/wrapping paper in this last chapter is driving me up the wall. Almost there! Happily I have two turtisles to feed so there will be no evolving.

Rhino Keeper
    This event has wiped out my food stores something awful. Never struggled like this even when I was a lower level. Really hoping I have enough to finish up tomorrow.

Farm Supplier
    gutted that this event forced me to do battlegrounds so much for the food, i didnt realise i was at the end of the battlegrounds! got a nice snow monster though, but no more battles, very sad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	151.6 KB 
ID:	32513

Finished my first storybook on my main account. Will finish the other in 3 days, had to start later on that one because of my first crystal unicorn was on my nest. Good luck everyone else!
    Str8UpWild
    If you would like to add me in FFS, my 2 accounts are Str8UpWild or CatawissaPA Good Luck in the Tournaments and breeding!!

Rhino Keeper
    All done! This was only my second storybook that I completed all chapters. It went quite smoothly but now my food storage is empty! Won't be doing much leveling up for a while! Have to wait for my Zapra to finish on the nest before I hatch my pretty new Unicorn! Saw the egg in someone elses nest, I think its pretty!

Farm Supplier
    I have finished this with 60k food left. I need 21 runes to expand before I can buy a gem habitat for the unicorn. I have 15 animals in storage non of them duplicates and all my habitats are full with no duplicates. I wish I could expand quicker.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Got my grand unicorn! I didn't have to spend any gems for this storybook. Chapter 10 went quickly as I had 3 x 20 hour crops ready to harvest after planting 2 x 3 mana bananas and my turtisle was level 4 so I didn't need to evolve it in between feedings!

Good luck to all still on their way!
    I had the same idea of planting prunes x3 but unfortunately I collected them too early I wasn't thinking

Executive Chef
    Finished up Chapter 10 with no issues. I knew I wasn't going to have any problems, so I followed my regular planting schedule except for the last Wrapping Paper. After harvesting 6 sets of Charm Cherries 9 times I had 54 Wrapping Papers, one short of the 55 required. So I planted 6 crops of Power Pears and the resulting harvest gave me the last Wrapping Paper I needed. I had a level Turtisle 4 ready, so I was able to feed it 25 times without requiring an Evolution.

Good Luck to everyone still trying to finish up.

Executive Chef
    Glad I got my armordillo. He's on the nest and will b ready for the next chapter starting. Again I only bread one so I could get in an other shot at the parade pony but still no luck there. Both birthday bear and party animal are level 15 and I'm done feeding the planther. So the only feedings left are for armordillo and turtisle. I'm only sitting at 38 695 food, which isn't to bad but 5 of my farms are doing mystic mangoes over night due to one of the acts instead of the usual nexus nuts so that's not great. Plus I was maybe feeling a bit to confident and levelled up quite a few animals to level 10. I know it would have been wise to wait but I kinda like doing it during a story book then rushing to get food supplies back up. Must be the rebel in me! Haha