Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Festive Forest - Happy Birthday Fantasy Forest!

I am supposed to breed for and get a Turtisle. What cobination is supposed to give this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RenZenGoddess View Post
    I am supposed to breed for and get a Turtisle. What cobination is supposed to give this?
    Water and nature combination.

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 5 is completed. My Birthday Bear, Bubble, is now on Epic level and looks great in the Party Peak habitat. Bred my Pandaffodil with my Lightning Leopard, resulting in an 16hr breed (fail), though I do need bombs to mine with.
    I feed my infant Plantler 15 times, elvoved it, I sped up the last 6hrs, didn't need to, but wanted to complete the final act in the chapter.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	108.7 KB 
ID:	32375

Thank you!

I am only at level 20 so only getting the party animal. I see the steps for the higher level. Do anyone know the levels for the lower level? I breeded the planther ahead of time for nothing as the lower left cause for breeding a tortoise.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    I'm pretty excited. After an Aurora Pegasus fail I got the perk of a spring wing...or lunar moth? Fail (creature I really wanted) followed by the desired Planther in the den in perfect timing to complete today's goal before the next goal starts! Yay! The Birthday bear is evolving to 15 at the moment. There's just a little less than 100,000 foods in the forest due to feeding that hungry goldfish but with diligence on the charm cherries I think I'll get by.

Where will the rainbow unicorn reside in your forest
    While I have the room in my forest I will keep all my gem animals in their own individual small gem habitat as this maximises earnings from them. I cannot justify the cost of a grand gem habitat. The small gem habitat costs $340,000 and can contain earnings up to 50k. The grand gem habitat costs a whopping $6.1 million!!! but contains only 30k more earnings at 80k. I could not put 4 gem animals into 1 large gem habitat without constantly hitting the $80k earnings limit

Executive Chef
    Chapter 5 went smoothly. I planted 6 farms with Adventurnips first thing in the morning to complete Act 1. My Birthday Bear was already at level 15 so Act 2 autocompleted (level 11 required). My Breeding Den was empty do I bred an animal (Aurora Pegasus) with a Pandaffodil to complete Act 3. I had 2 baby Planthers ready to feed, so I fed one 15 times and the second one 10 times to complete the 25 feedings required for Act 4. This completed Chapter 5.

My breeding attempt resulted in a Planther fail while trying for a Trick or Treent. I put one of the Planthers that I fed for Chapter 5 in the Evolution Flower in preparation for the 25 feedings required for Chapter 6. I plan to feed that Planther for Chapter 6 and then sell it and replace it with the new Planther that I have in the Breeding Den in preparation for future events. My goal at the end of the event is to finish with two Planthers, baby and one at level 4.

The latest Planther egg will move to the nest shortly after today’s update. Since the next breeding requirement for the Storybook is to bred an Armordillo for Chapter 7, I have one free breeding attempt, I will wait until after today’s update to decide what to breed.

The first half of the Storybook is complete, hopefully the second half will go just as well. Good Luck to everyone participating.

I will be finishing Chapter 8 when the farms are ready in 2 hours and then I will probably speed up to Chapter 9. Both party animals are at max level 15 and I have enough apples to finish feeding the Turtisles and Armordillos.
    I sped up the storybook as I will be leaving for a 10 day trip to Vegas in a few days and want to make sure I get the beautiful Grand Unicorn!
    I was lucky to have had great success breeding the animals needed. That doesn't happen very often.
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Executive Chef
    I always try to wait till the last possible moment to do this to make sure my food is as high as it can be. So I'm just about to finish chapter 2. Woo. Only now I wanna try for the new pony but there will b breeding for the story book to do on top of that. So hopefully all will go well

Meant is not us

Wait, I was looking at the chapter descriptions and I passed chapter four and I did not have to hatch a planther..... What is going on!?!?!?😓
    Last edited by Tigerqueen123; 07-19-16 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast