Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Festive Forest - Happy Birthday Fantasy Forest!

Rhino Keeper
    Just about made it with the food. Grand unicorn in storage waiting for my nest to be free

Rhino Keeper
    Come on we all worked hard to achive this goal. GRAND UNICORN yes people spend money trying to get it. So why can't it be breed ?... And how long before we can 😁😁😁😁😁DISAPOINTED URRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    Come on we all worked hard to achive this goal. GRAND UNICORN yes people spend money trying to get it. So why can't it be breed ?... And how long before we can ����������DISAPOINTED URRRRR
    i did not spend a dime on it

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on chapter 9. I waited until the last minute to start this storybook (to gather as much food as possible). The first time we needed wrapping paper I only got 1 paper per hour of breeding time. Is that everyone else's experience? Looks like chapter 10 will take a little finagling.

Thank you everyone for posting your helpful tips. A huge thank you to Ninasidstorm8 & Kooky Panda!

Edit: Hey, I just noticed that some of my neighbors and I are now level 100. When did the maximum change? What a big leap!
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 07-27-16 at 02:57 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I'm on chapter 9. I waited until the last minute to start this storybook (to gather as much food as possible). The first time we needed wrapping paper I only got 1 paper per hour of breeding time. Is that everyone else's experience? Looks like chapter 10 will take a little finagling.

Thank you everyone for posting your helpful tips. A huge thank you to Ninasidstorm8 & Kooky Panda!

Edit: Hey, I just noticed that some of my neighbors and I are now level 100. When did the maximum change? What a big leap!
    Happened yesterday during the Tuesday update. And the last chapter takes some finagling as you can't harvest until after you've planted the mana bananas. And you need 55, so it's about 8 hours of planting. You're wise to wait to start the storybook if you don't have enough apples. When one is coming I try to stockpile about 50,000 before we start. Because it's great to plan and plot out the steps, but if you run out of apples you're done. I know so many people who get to chapter 9 & then don't have enough apples. And that's a ****er to be so close to the big prize and not get it.

Rhino Keeper
    I understand not being able to breed with the Grand Unicorn because of the rainbow... but noticed you can't breed with the Party Animal either. Why? Its only Nature/Fire.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    Come on we all worked hard to achive this goal. GRAND UNICORN yes people spend money trying to get it. So why can't it be breed ?... And how long before we can ����������DISAPOINTED URRRRR
    I am level 55 and have been playing for some time now.

I didn't know the grand unicorn couldn't be bred until after I spent all this time doing the story book, hatched it, feed it to level 10, then tried to breed it. Thought there was something wrong with my game because it didn't show up on the list when I tried to breed it with another animal. I checked the description, no mention of it in the description that it couldn't breed. Why not Storm 8? Not nice at all. Some celebration, you gave a totally worthless prize. Really dirty to do that to your customers. I'm deleting my game.
    Last edited by TheRedElephant; 07-27-16 at 01:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    This last chapter was awful! I struggled a bit and decided I was ok about spending a few gems to speed things up, the harvesting was brutal! I start work at 7 30 am and leave at 6pm and I can only check my phone maybe twice or 3 times in those times, so 1 hour crops were done to fast but 5 hour crops took to long. I speed up some farms and got the tokens, then fed and put turtisle in to evolve, let that be in there for a few hours then just speed up the rest, fed it again and now done, grand prize in storage. My second account is struggling here to as I'm working on only 4 farms and this one does not get any gems purchased on it. I may speed a little but not a lot for this account.

Fashion Designer
    Since it is marked as not available through breeding I didn't expect that they'd make the Grand Unicorn able to mix in the breeding den. Still it is a generous prize! Having the gem elements such indispensable in battles. I glad I worked for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    Happened yesterday during the Tuesday update. And the last chapter takes some finagling as you can't harvest until after you've planted the mana bananas. And you need 55, so it's about 8 hours of planting. You're wise to wait to start the storybook if you don't have enough apples. When one is coming I try to stockpile about 50,000 before we start. Because it's great to plan and plot out the steps, but if you run out of apples you're done. I know so many people who get to chapter 9 & then don't have enough apples. And that's a ****er to be so close to the big prize and not get it.
    Thank you. Fortunately I'm great on food. How do you know when a storybook is coming? I just sorta guesstimate, and start stockpiling food when I think we are due. I still wait until it is about the last minute to start, so I can save as much food, & read what everyone has to say in the forums. People are so very helpful! (Including you)

Am I correct that you get one wrapping paper per hour of breeding? Just in case, I planted three 20 hour crops last night. That way I do the mana bananas twice, & should be set.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedElephant View Post
    I am level 55 and have been playing for some time now.

I didn't know the grand unicorn couldn't be bred until after I spent all this time doing the story book, hatched it, feed it to level 10, then tried to breed it. Thought there was something wrong with my game because it didn't show up on the list when I tried to breed it with another animal. I checked the description, no mention of it in the description that it couldn't breed. Why not Storm 8? Not nice at all. Some celebration, you gave a totally worthless prize. Really dirty to do that to your customers. I'm deleting my game.
    I'm so very sorry you feel this way. I'm very happy with the final prize, and hope it will be very valuable in the tournaments. I hope you change your mind. Either way, I wish you the very best!