Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Secret City!

I'm on chapter 8 still waiting for adventure ti evolve to level 4. I have a Firestorm on the nest and another 12 hr on the breeding den (fire + air). Was ita mistake to put it on the nest before it was required or does it count when the egg hatches?

Rhino Keeper
    It will count when either the breeding is done or when hatching it from the nest.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    I'm on chapter 8 still waiting for adventure ti evolve to level 4. I have a Firestorm on the nest and another 12 hr on the breeding den (fire + air). Was ita mistake to put it on the nest before it was required or does it count when the egg hatches?
    It counts. Just leave it on the nest until you reach the act.
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Farm Supplier
    Just started chapter 10 (midlevel). I raised adventure to level 10 yesterday and decided to wait until today with feeding. I still need 15000 to get him to level 12. But... I jumped right on to act 2. No need to raise to level 12, but to 10. Great! Almost done then :-)
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by athenageez View Post
    On my 3rd Firestorm fail... at least I finally got a Mythic?

Won't make it without spending some gold at this point. :/

Edit: Spent 30 gold just now and got my FOURTH Firestorm fail. I'm done.
    That really sucks, such badluck. Next time you might try fire with firestorm. Worked for me.
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Can we get an official statement saying world events are a thing of the past please?
    Not sure what this is about--I sure hope it's not true! World events are my favorite thing to do on these games (I play several.) I would be really unhappy if they stopped having Dragon Story world events...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    Just started chapter 10 (midlevel). I raised adventure to level 10 yesterday and decided to wait until today with feeding. I still need 15000 to get him to level 12. But... I jumped right on to act 2. No need to raise to level 12, but to 10. Great! Almost done then :-)
    I wish I would've known this before I panic and level him to 12 since I only have a couple more hours left with about 2 chapters to complete. 60000 apples down in Shu's mouth (the adventure dragon).

It's not like I could make him vomit them out, nor do I want to do that. XP

ok...he just helped me defeat a lvl 13 Infinity (when I had no Diamond or DIPPS...), at least he's paying them apples back XD
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 07-27-16 at 05:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well to be honest this was the easiest Tales for me and over 130K of food left. I finished with 9 hours to go, and that was even after I was on the back foot by forgetting the pre-craft the Shrine before Day 10.
    The only hiccup I had was hatching the Firestorm, with only one breeding roost and nest I can only do 1 dragon at a time and had to wait to hatch the Adventure dragon. It took three attempts to get Firestorm which put me a day behind the tasks but there was enough days to allow a catch up.
    Last edited by EvieandIzzie; 07-27-16 at 09:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have four battles to go, then I'm done. 21 hours roughly to go, but I have to sleep for 8, travel for 3, work for 6.5. I'll be battling on the fly, methinks! Fingers crossed!

4 battles to go. All 4 other acts were done in seconds. Good luck to all still playing and hopefully the battles won't be too hard.