Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    If anyone needs it I updated chapters for mid and low levels on page 1 #8.
    Thanks!

would like to know if medium levels need a coral and firestorm dragon
    Thank-you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyND View Post
    Hi can someone please tell me... What is quickest way to earn runestones...AND...What are the advantages of harvesting the different fruits? Thanks for any and all help!
    Runestones are 2.5 per hour

As to the different fruits - look at how much you can afford and how much time you have. For example Pumpwings (225 apples) and Diamondates (800 apples) are both 5 hours and give 12 runestones. Diamondates cost a lot more, but you get 575 more food for the same time. If I need a lot of runestones, I go for the 20 hr scalypears which gives me 50 runestones, even though I get only 700 apples. If I know I am going to be playing a while, I may do a round or two of Upgrapes (10 min/100 apples) just to boast my apples total.

Hope that helps.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ozigal View Post
    Coral dragon normally for me is a constant fail ,now I need to breed one it has become elusive, and I've been breeding 23 hrs night..grrr. Lol. I have a few days before I need it..can only hope I can snag it in time.
    Same here, in normal play i get always it, now that its needed i got two night dragon in a row (at least the first one was my furst ).. Last try before losing a day..

Fashion Designer
    I got coral in first try and first try for firestorm gave me 17 hrs on the timer, not sure what that is yet

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I haven't started but thought I'd try for a Coral egg. Yep, 23 hours on the timer.....
    I just shake my head. This game ain't rigged ..right !!!

Rhino Keeper
    My thinking on this rightly or wrongly, is we have been tossed night eggs to entice spending gold to either speed up the breeding so one can try again for the coral dragon or for those that have the second breeding roost to spend gold there to activate it, either way gold is spent, because if you have started the tales loosing a day waiting for hatching kinda puts the pressure on. I may just have to be grateful for the black gem that night can be traded for ️and forget the tales. See how we go lol

Hi Guys! I'm in high level. Does anyone remember how long is the waiting time before you can start Chapter 2? Thanks heaps! I'm at work tomorrow so I just wanted to know when to start. ☺

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mai_jdc View Post
    Hi Guys! I'm in high level. Does anyone remember how long is the waiting time before you can start Chapter 2? Thanks heaps! I'm at work tomorrow so I just wanted to know when to start. ☺
    Each new Chapter (after the first which you start at a time of your choosing) starts at the same time every day - the daily reset time. For me that is 5 pm during my winter and 7 pm during my summer.

So whenever daily reset is, in your timezone.

Host(ess)
    Marchtoday, Evidently we need a Firestorm, but not a Coral. That explains why when on my first attempt to breed the Coral (I though we needed), I was SO lucky and got it! 😕

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast