Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Secret City!

Rhino Keeper
    Well that's my sky giant in storage, not a single gold spent on these tale, I actually think that this was the easiest tales I've done, except for the 10 minute crops I stayed up planting last night, to get adventure up to level 12. Only thing I could have done to make it any easier was to craft a shine ahead of time, but I get worried that the wording is wrong (it has been in past) and its craft not have. Anyway with 12 hours left on my clock...... I'm feeling a little lost, lol!

I finally finished the tales an hour ago. I was alittle worried about the 6 battles for the final step in chapter 10, knowing the opponents are random. But I only had (1) loss on the last battle(gold), and dark Angel took care of that. Sky Giant is now on the nest(24 hours).

Really glad it's finally over, with a few hours left........looong 10 days!!!!

Only 1 more battle to go. Agree that this was a pretty easy tales.

I wish that we'd get habitats as prizes again - they are often cooler than the dragons IMO. I especially loved it when we got habitats that house 4 dragons, just awesome!

Rhino Keeper
    Wicked NOT finished the tales and woke up this morning with it saying buy dragon OMG I am fuming sent a support to them see if they can give it me in my storage otherwise I'm done with this game even stayed up very late to get it completed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    4 battles to go. All 4 other acts were done in seconds. Good luck to all still playing and hopefully the battles won't be too hard.
    The battles were a breeze! Finished this morning when I got up. Whew!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031