Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Under the Sea Catering Cruise (July 2016)

New Resident
    When does Debbie the Diver come in your restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Dinah68 View Post
    When does Debbie the Diver come in your restaurant.
    When you finish the cruise

Host(ess)
    I pray this is a high gem paying recipe, seeing how we need seven scallops to even prepare it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    I have what might be a silly question...I looked and could not find an answer. Can the gem dishes drop more than 1 gem at a time?

I have to say, and lots of folks probably won't agree...cruises are one of my fave types of events over all the S8 games I play. A challenge, but very doable with planning. ^^
    Yes, multiple gems

Cruises are my favorite! But for some reason I might not be able to finish this one. Not sure if they made them harder or it was because I didn't have my usual amount of stacked dishes due to that awful cowboy event prior. But I've already use over 100 gems and am still 400+ points away from finishing with only about 14 hours left.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    Yea true but I guess the difference is I didn't enjoy the last event as it was too demanding where usually I finish with a few days to spare to have a little break.

I always ignore the temporary recipes during cruises, they're too much of a hassle when planning for cruise deliveries.

Yes gem recipes sometimes drop more then 1 gem at a time. I have sometimes seen them drop 5 or 10 gems at a time but that's more rare. And if you have a lot of gem recipes it does add up over time. I almost always have a gem recipe cooking somewhere and regularly several at once. I have 12 gem recipes unlocked from cruises.

I do enjoy the cruise events but RS2 is the only S8 game I play. Since these events are so demanding all the time I don't event want to try another similar type game and run from event to event to event.
    ITA on everything you said

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssaborealis View Post
    Hey Guys, for some reason it's taken a really long time for all my dishes to be served. My counters have been full the past 3 days and barely going down and I have lots more food to serve what can I do about this?
    This happened to me last couple of cruises. I know they say they don't change the algorithms but it's odd it only happens during cruises. My work around is to make more chairs available to clear counters faster. If that doesn't work, then I start trashing dishes, usually the lowest amounts. The first few times it's hard but after awhile it gets easier to trash. Then don't make anything new except what the cruise asks for.

Hey Storm8,

If I were to purchase the 4th slot for the cruise so that I can fill the ship faster, does it last the full extent of the cruise? (Every day of that particular cruise)? I am on day 9 and want to know that if I purchase today, that 4th slot will stay open tomorrow, the 10th day as well.

Thanks!!

I finished the cruise about 4-5 hours ago and so far she visited twice. First drop was one scallop, second time I got two

Debbie visited twice. The first I got 2 and later I got 5. Looks like she visits every 3 hours.

we were wondering if the 4th menu spot stayed for every cruise or not .....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast