Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback & Suggestions on The Guides

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    upgrade the Cityhall to lv22 gives you a second Entertainment Permit
    Cityhall lv22 to lv23 = 895 Stars, 1830 Population, 5000 Coins in 22h

you can build the Music Cottage as "regular house" - dont know if permanent. buildingtime = 1h

1st Court House = 8200 Coins, Size 2x2
    Channel News = 80 Gems

Factoryslots +3gems ( 7th = 18, 8th = 21, 9th = 24 )

Playing Cards = 2 Stationary 1 Fountain Pen, 1h15min
    Stationary = 20 Goods, 5min
    Bar Stool = S silverware, 1 Servingplatter 1 Wrench, 45min
    Painting = 2 Bouquets, 1 Stationary, 2 Produce, 1h15min
    Theater Seat = 2 Bar Stool, 2 T-Shioirt, 2 Needle&Thread, 30min
    Baseball Jersey = 2 T-Shirt, 1 Needle&Thread, 30min
    Fountain Pen = 28 Goods, 30min
    Breakfast Tray = 1 Servingplatter, 2 Croissant, 1 Herbal Tea, 30min
    Massage Chair = 2 Vacuumbot, 1 Theaterseat, 1 Plier
    Bar Stool includes 2 silverware ... Is listed as 5 in the guide.
    Theater Seat includes 1 bar stool, not 2, in my game.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know where and when the automobile is made? I saw one in the city exchange, bought it. It says automobile but not where to make. I put it for sale and it sold.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Bar Stool includes 2 silverware ... Is listed as 5 in the guide.
    Theater Seat includes 1 bar stool, not 2, in my game.
    Good spotting, thank you. Amended them.

Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    Does anyone know where and when the automobile is made? I saw one in the city exchange, bought it. It says automobile but not where to make. I put it for sale and it sold.
    It's too late now cos it's not in your inventory anymore but for future reference, click on it while it's in your inventory and you'll get a popup telling you where it's made. I'll try to see if I can get more info and hopefully others can help with this in the mean time.

Btw do you think you can help us to take a look at the crafts to see if there are more new crafts to those already there, since you are ahead? Many thanks in advance!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1320622

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Good spotting, thank you. Amended them.

It's too late now cos it's not in your inventory anymore but for future reference, click on it while it's in your inventory and you'll get a popup telling you where it's made. I'll try to see if I can get more info and hopefully others can help with this in the mean time.

Btw do you think you can help us to take a look at the crafts to see if there are more new crafts to those already there, since you are ahead? Many thanks in advance!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1320622
    When I did click on the auto, when I had it, it did not say where it was made. I had checked that before selling off.

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    When I did click on the auto, when I had it, it did not say where it was made. I had checked that before selling off.

Thanks
    Hmmm so it doesnt say... I'll post if I get more info on it. Thanks for letting me know.

Grand Emperor
    Announcement:
    New chapter added into Game Guide.

Edit to add: Check Game Guide for updated contents that were added after this post.
    What to do when I run out of land?

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Design and expand your city
    What to do when I run out of land?
    Here are some suggestions.
    • redesign your city with a more efficient layout and try to make more space, if possible
    • create bigger clusters of buildings and reduce excess roads where possible
    • store some houses and civic buildings on land and replace them with landmarks as landmarks give the highest population per square
    • put the businesses on land into highrises
    • keep submitting business orders to get parts to fully upgrade all highrises
    • keep submitting business orders to get parts to further upgrade your inventory
    • keep submitting business orders to get mastery stars to unlock all factories and crafts

Plan for future when we get more land expansions
    • keep submitting business orders to stock up expansion parts so that you can expand immediately
    • keep submitting business orders to earn more mastery stars so that you can level up faster
    • keep submitting Boardwalk orders to accumulate more tickets for future purchases

Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-15-16 at 06:05 PM.

I had to start laughing yesterday when the Fab Fabrics required a griddle & then the next time an oven A fabric store is not a food establishment.

For a fabric store....really? Why is it not requiring T shirts, hats, flip flops???? Have yet to get those.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not able to store my high rises. With so many landmarks, this would be very helpful.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I had to start laughing yesterday when the Fab Fabrics required a griddle & then the next time an oven A fabric store is not a food establishment.

For a fabric store....really? Why is it not requiring T shirts, hats, flip flops???? Have yet to get those.
    Haha they amuse me too. The businesses ask for crafts from their respective factories but nevertheless it's funny seeing some of the orders.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    I'm not able to store my high rises. With so many landmarks, this would be very helpful.
    It would be great if we could but it's by desgin that we couldnt. I've already confirmed with the team. I hope you didn't over purchase too many highrises though.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast