Page 95 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Still stuck due to the low bow drop. Usually get 0, sometimes 1.

Not that I'll finish anyways at this point.

Rhino Keeper
    I started when it was first launched, within an hour or two. My book icon says 2 days. Inside it says chapter 9, 1 day to go. I know I lost a whole day making music for level 7, but I think I've made some of that back up. My S8 day starts at 8am... So I'm guessing I should have till 9 am Sunday. But it's only a guess!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    The side Goals do not remove any items.

The side Goals only keep track of how many of that item you have collected, not have at the moment. For example, if you collect 5 Sheet Music, the task will show 5/10 Sheet Music. If you use the 5, you have 0 in your inventory, but the Goal progress will still show that you have collected 5/10 still. If you collect another one, you have 1 in your inventory now but your Goal progress will show 6/10 collected. Once you have collected 4 more, the task will complete with 10/10 collected, but you have 5 in your inventory.

So it may look like you had more and you lost them, but the number in the task does not represent how many you have in your inventory. I've forwarded this feedback to the game team so they're aware of this for future events.
    Then what did happen to my music sheets? I only know that this morning when I logged into my game, there were fewer music sheets than last night. I am speculating that it was due to the side quests as others have reported, but perhaps S8 has another explanation?

Executive Chef
    Will storm8 refund gems to people who finished the task by gems before the update?
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I started when it was first launched, within an hour or two. My book icon says 2 days. Inside it says chapter 9, 1 day to go. I know I lost a whole day making music for level 7, but I think I've made some of that back up. My S8 day starts at 8am... So I'm guessing I should have till 9 am Sunday. But it's only a guess!
    Ok, so whenever you chapter ends today for Chapter 9 (mine is in 9 hours), then Chapter 10 will start and you have 24 hours left to finish off.
    Uh if your day starts at 8am Saturday, then yeah you have until 7:59 am Sunday.
    The outside counter (the days on the icon) round up, so you have 1 day and x hours left of the event.

If you have finished your Chapter stuff for the day (Goal 3 of 3) and a timer starts (counting down to the next Chapter opening) then you know you're caught up.

If you were a day behind, after you finish a goal 3 of 3, your next day would immediately pop up for you to start. This event allows you to "catch up" but will make you wait if you try and do more before the Chapter of the event has opened.
    For example, you start event, lose track for 2 days, then come back. Technically you're upto 4 rl days, whether you've worked on it or not. At that point you could do 4 Chapters in one rl day. Once you finish first days goals, it will cycle to next Chapter until you're caught up with current rl day. After that it would make you wait for the next Chapter opening (real life day).
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-29-16 at 02:35 PM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Host(ess)
    No offense but I shouldn't HAVE to build multiple of the same building just to finish a quest. I could, but don't want to. So that means this is an unattainable quest. Impossible to collect from the marketplace 4 times in 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLostForNow View Post
    Then what did happen to my music sheets? I only know that this morning when I logged into my game, there were fewer music sheets than last night. I am speculating that it was due to the side quests as others have reported, but perhaps S8 has another explanation?
    None of the side Goals will take any items, they are only there to track progress of how many you've collected (on top of the ones you already had in your inventory when you reached the Goal). You either used your Sheet Music for the festival grounds or you thought you had more because of the side quest, but you actually had the amount you currently have.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Ok, so whenever you chapter ends today for Chapter 9 (mine is in 9 hours), then Chapter 10 will start and you have 24 hours left to finish off.
    Uh if your day starts at 8am Saturday, then yeah you have until 7:59 am Sunday.
    The outside counter (the days on the icon) round up, so you have 1 day and x hours left of the event.
    Thank you. I might make it then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cljk04 View Post
    No offense but I shouldn't HAVE to build multiple of the same building just to finish a quest. I could, but don't want to. So that means this is an unattainable quest. Impossible to collect from the marketplace 4 times in 2 days.
    You don't HAVE to build multiple of the same building as this is an OPTIONAL quest and therefore, by its nature, you have the option to OPT out. It's not impossible. You just have to be willing to build more marketplaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Cljk04 View Post
    I have multiples and some times I leave them out all the time (when I have the space to lol). It's a good extra bit of gold coins and since I'm still expanding, I find it comes in handy.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)