Page 88 of 125 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    He doesn't walk around the kingdom, but at least he is animated - although slightly. His head and 1 arm moves a little.
    i did not know that!! We have animation. At least a little bit. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Me too. Luckily I have enough iron to make a bunch more, enough jewels to do a trade, and energy to chop some rocks. Should be okay. I was overflowing with silver last quest, ha!
    Speaking of energy, I couldn't think of when a good time to bring this up but now's as good as any.

Although this event didn't need it, whatever red and purple petals I have - I've been using to try and stock up on Floral Glow (craftable in the Greenhouse) so I'll be ready to craft Energy for the next event. For anyone who's never made this or has forgotten, the final product Faerie Elixir (+20 Energy) is added to your energy to use right away, so only craft the mats...not the final product.

Floral Glow Requirements: 5 Red Petals, 5 Purple Petals, 5 Glimmerdust
    Vital Extract Requirements: 5 Piles of Seed, 15 Mushroom, 3 Living Wood
    Faerie Elixir Requirements: 10 Floral Glow, 4 Vital Extract, 20 Water
    Last edited by Solientus; 07-29-16 at 08:15 AM.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

New Resident
    Wow...might actually be able to finish this one! ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Speaking of energy, I couldn't think of when a good time to bring this up but now's as good as any.

Although this event didn't need it, whatever red and purple petals I have - I've been using to try and stock up on Floral Glow (craftable in the Greenhouse) so I'll be ready to craft Energy for the next event. For anyone who's never made this or has forgotten, the final product Faerie Elixir (+20 Energy) is added to your energy to use right away, so only craft the mats...not the final product.

Vital Extract Requirements: 5 Piles of Seed, 15 Mushroom, 3 Water
    Good advice, Solientus. I think the vital extract requires 3 living wood, not 3 water, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post

Vital Extract Requirements: 5 Piles of Seed, 15 Mushroom, 3 Water
    I always try and stock up on them ingredients (min 50 of each) ready for timed events.

Side note: All i need now to complete is.

30 sheet music HAVE 32
    65 lutes HAVE 56
    100 silver ore HAVE 99
    35 bows HAVE 1
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i did not know that!! We have animation. At least a little bit. LOL.
    It'd be awfully hard to click on him to get the supply drop if he was running around everywhere. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Good advice, Solientus. I think the vital extract requires 3 living wood, not 3 water, though.
    Nice catch! Thank you, I'll edit. I had copy pasted from Inv Guide, wasn't even paying attention.
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    It'd be awfully hard to click on him to get the supply drop if he was running around everywhere. ;-)
    Right!! But a game of tag would be fun.

Side note: it may not be on topic....but I just got a trade ticket from milk and egg trade. Probably a 1/10000000 odds tho. I've done about that many(it seems).

This challenge is unattainable. I've even skipped ahead but on level nine (after you fixed the sheet music issue ) you need to collect from the store and there is 1.5 days left but you need 8 to collect from the store 4 times. I will no longer play if this is what you are going to to do!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Right!! But a game of tag would be fun.

Side note: it may not be on topic....but I just got a trade ticket from milk and egg trade. Probably a 1/10000000 odds tho. I've done about that many(it seems).
    forget that I think I just had a senior moment.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-30-16 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Fixed quote