Page 116 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    this quest is hard after chapter 7,

for lv 32 player as myself, I only have 1 mkt place, 2 cottages lol

8 pigs....

how did they come up with tend pigs 50 times, visit mkt place 4 times etc, to assume player after 30 have multiple of those buildings and tonnes of those animals ??
    Sometimes events are not possible no matter what level. Its just part of this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Dumb question... How can you finish the Kingdom Quests that used the sheet music after you get the satyr.... It disappears out of the workshop so it's impossible to finish it... It's #7 .....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    this quest is hard after chapter 7,

for lv 32 player as myself, I only have 1 mkt place, 2 cottages lol

8 pigs....

how did they come up with tend pigs 50 times, visit mkt place 4 times etc, to assume player after 30 have multiple of those buildings and tonnes of those animals ??
    welcome to the world of these storybook events usually only achievable by keeping in touch with the posts of players in this forum. A lot of players- me included- have large numbers of marketplaces, cottages, farmhouses, and yes even pigs in our storage. Pigs were needed in a previous event also. I even built extra libraries for this one. They might come in handy for another one someday. That is just the way these have been lately, and yes there is usually a glitch SOMEWHERE!!! A player can always chose to opt out of them. I play for the challenge and some have had fairly good rewards, a lot have not. Most are extremely difficult for lower level players. And most usually have random drops that drive people crazy. This is the world of storybook events told in a nutshell.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    Dumb question... How can you finish the Kingdom Quests that used the sheet music after you get the satyr.... It disappears out of the workshop so it's impossible to finish it... It's #7 .....
    no need to bother with it. Just let it time out and fade slowly into the sunset. Lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    NO HARM, NO BAD IF NOT COMPLETED!
    the GoalBook is just a summary of what u collected/what u needed during the event. finishing it won't get u anywhere except for a couple energy. it has been out of phase since the event-correction. it will disappear by itself.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    welcome to the world of these storybook events usually only achievable by keeping in touch with the posts of players in this forum. A lot of players- me included- have large numbers of marketplaces, cottages, farmhouses, and yes even pigs in our storage. Pigs were needed in a previous event also. I even built extra libraries for this one. They might come in handy for another one someday. That is just the way these have been lately, and yes there is usually a glitch SOMEWHERE!!! A player can always chose to opt out of them. I play for the challenge and some have had fairly good rewards, a lot have not. Most are extremely difficult for lower level players. And most usually have random drops that drive people crazy. This is the world of storybook events told in a nutshell.
    nice answer told in a nutshell..
    the last events were extremely difficult for players lower than Level35, I think. BUT.. they are challenges and do not interfear with ur storyline.
    for lower-level players: don't feel bad, it's just that ur kingdom is not mature enough yet. keep on until u have all the buildings u need cleared.. so certain drops u will be able to have in ur inventory. all players at some time when their journey started, had this problem.
    keep growing ur kingdom for future challenges so u can be ready.. u will be happy then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkEquinox View Post
    Did the timer run out or had you completed the goal? The side goals and bundle timers didn't line up with the timer on the main goal.
    Everything was fine when I went to bed the night before and only the event on the upper right of the screen was gone. I only have one more music sheet to make to finish the side goal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hey everyone!

We've decided to adjust the values for the side goals so they match the requirements. The side goals do not have any effect on completion of the event, however they were causing confusion already and more so on top of yesterday's adjustments. Hopefully, fixing the discrepancy between the side goals and the new building requirements will address some of that - in the future, we'll be taking another look at how we handle side quests of this nature such that there's no concern about loss of materials but they also don't penalize you guys if you upgrade prior to finishing the side quest

Thanks everyone for your continued feedback! Keep it coming, it really helps us get an accurate idea of y'alls experience

Hope you enjoy the rest of the event!
    REPEATING BURIED POST #93 from CS STAFF referring to SIDE GOALS.

Wow...24min left on the clock and the game won't load!

9min...Still nothing.

Well that's it then, 2min left & still cannot get in. I hope others were able to & finish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	32635  
    Last edited by HarleyBrat119; 07-31-16 at 11:59 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    REPEATING BURIED POST #93 from CS STAFF referring to SIDE GOALS.
    + in post 1... I always put any Comms from S8 in post 1 too.