Page 115 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkEquinox View Post
    I've collected twice and received magic fruit. I'm maxed on it so can't say if it's a single or multi drop. I have only received a single petal of various colors from the festival grounds.
    I've gotten 4 magic fruit each time I've collected from Aanpa, single petals from the festival grounds.

Fashion Designer
    Just finished ... pffft. ( sound of deflating balloon)
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    My musical ink only drops 1 every time which is 2 hours. Also, old Thomas' house only drops one every 2 hours. That means if I were not sleeping or having a life, I can collect 24 per day. 3 are needed to make the sheet music so the most sheet music I can make is 8 per day. And, that's assuming I have no life not sleep. That's not enough for all the upgrades needed. Ridiculous!!!! This game needs to be more fair.

I started the chapters late because I was on vacation so I waited until I returned to start. My game ends on Tuesday, but I doubt I will be able to upgrade because I'm not spending 20 gems per sheet music.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    Omgosh I have been crafting wisp lanterns 4 2 days to unlock the magic garden to get the venom needed for conservatory upgrade. I just finished only to find I have to request 40 plant essence from neighbors. With only just over 9 hrs left & a max of 20 requests/day, I will never get this done. I am quite disappointed as I, like many others, have worked very hard to complete this event. I lost a day and a half @ the beginning because the game wouldn't load, another day when I stopped because I didn't have & could not acquire & upgrade a theater and against these odds, along with building an additional 3 markets & 4 more cottages, (I am L25) I could have done it if not for this final hurdle. I used to think a challenge is what made games fun, but I am spent after these. Congrats to all who made it and much luck to those who are still plugging along.
    Wow, I feel for you! Awful!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Just finished ... pffft. ( sound of deflating balloon)
    Thanks for the giggle, I needed it.
    Last edited by HarleyBrat119; 07-31-16 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Wow, I feel for you! Awful!
    Thank you I appreciate your sentiment. My hope is whomever S8 has developing these events will take note of the many issues that have arisen over the last 3. The fixes during them have been very appreciated along with the tireless efforts of the speeders & moderators. That said, it should not be left to customers to troubleshoot these timed events and if it is to continue to be that way, then the clock should be eliminated. I apologize in advance if my comment offends anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by andinspace View Post
    I finished the Orchestrated Occasion and now I cannot craft (removed from workshop) the last 5 sheet music to finish "Musical Maintenance Pt IX". The Jolly Jester and Old Thomas's House are not dropping ink any longer either. Any suggestions? Did the completion of the Orchestrated Occasion, ended the Musical Maintenance quest?
    Yes...how can they list that a book quest has 3 more days to go when the resources are no longer there to complete it. I would have quit at VIII and saved myself a lot of silver (and a few gems!) and used the petals to make something useful.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by alicemonte View Post
    Yes...how can they list that a book quest has 3 more days to go when the resources are no longer there to complete it. I would have quit at VIII and saved myself a lot of silver (and a few gems!) and used the petals to make something useful.
    Me too . I am getting really fed up at wasting time and money on this game and its quests when they keep doing this to us.

I missed out on the last 'Goal prize' (think it was faeries?) as it said I had two hours left. I collected my last two items from the workshops after an hour and the quest had already ended

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alicemonte View Post
    The book quests were just additional things added above and beyond the real quest which was the whatchamacallit other thingy that was on the upper right - ya know - the thing that gives the impish little guy. You don't have to finish those regular book ones. It was just there to guide you along while you did the other one. It didn't take your silver or any of your stuff. It was just to have those items. All it gives you is a little energy. No big deal. If you need 20 energy, just wait about an hour and log back in - you will have it! Really! Try it! I kid you not! No one will know if you finish it or not! Your game will not end! Life will go on! You will not be scorned by others! (well, probably not, but I might think a little less of you). If it bothers you having an unfinished goal in your book, just wait and log back in in about three days, and *poof* it will be gone! Just like that! Like it was never even there!! I don't lie!*  (*disclaimer: That may or may not be a lie).

P.s. See Glimmergate? .....umm I mean Aggwynn......no, I mean Sourp4tch. Yes!, that's it!!!!.....See Sourp4tch? I get it! I understand it good, right? Right????
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 07-31-16 at 10:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    this quest is hard after chapter 7,

for lv 32 player as myself, I only have 1 mkt place, 2 cottages lol

8 pigs....

how did they come up with tend pigs 50 times, visit mkt place 4 times etc, to assume player after 30 have multiple of those buildings and tonnes of those animals ??