Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Help! I had prepared things needed ahead, thanks to this forum. I had upgraded Theater to level 5 and collected inks and other materials in all my free time day and night to make sheets of music and could reach to the last chapter.
    But I am at level 30 and I have found out that I need conservatory level 5 instead of Theater. Inventory guide says I need a mysterious venum and it is dropped from manticore or magic garden. But I do not have manticore nor magic garden. I asked my neighbors to send me Plant Essence Samples, but I am not sure I get 40 of them in time.
    How can I get the mysterious venum?
    Do I have to give up this event, in spite of all the time, energy and health, at this last moment?

New Resident
    My tip.....get at least one of each main building to level 5. Then build a few of each to level 1 when you can afford to and store them! Pull them out for these big events��

New Resident
    Add me and send request......mbf1984

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintail View Post
    Help! I had prepared things needed ahead, thanks to this forum. I had upgraded Theater to level 5 and collected inks and other materials in all my free time day and night to make sheets of music and could reach to the last chapter.
    But I am at level 30 and I have found out that I need conservatory level 5 instead of Theater. Inventory guide says I need a mysterious venum and it is dropped from manticore or magic garden. But I do not have manticore nor magic garden. I asked my neighbors to send me Plant Essence Samples, but I am not sure I get 40 of them in time.

Do I have to give up this event, in spite of all the time, energy and health, at this last moment?
    You have the magic garden on the far left of your kingdom. It is shaded out. Do you know the next steps to activate it?

How many days do you have left in the challenge? At 20 nbr responses per day you will need a minimum of 2 days to get the 40 replies.

I don't know how many gems you have or how many it takes to skip the mysterious venom. Gem skipping the mysterious venom might be an option.
    Last edited by ashley224; 07-30-16 at 07:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    do you have the glimmer fountain? It drops venom. I'm not sure if you're at that point in the game to get it though. It's hard to remember when that came about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    Soooo..... Do you think there is a chance for getting the mysterious venom on time without spending gems?
    I also need this and have no idea where to get it. I just leveled to 25 after harriedly building 3 more markets. As it turns out I only needed 1 more because I only have to visit it 2x so I put the others in storage. I have only completed the Tablet of Tabernaum expansion, so far. It looks like all the hard work is lost w/out gems.

But I am at level 30 and I have found out that I need conservatory level 5 instead of Theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyBrat119 View Post
    I also need this and have no idea where to get it. I just leveled to 25 after harriedly building 3 more markets. As it turns out I only needed 1 more because I only have to visit it 2x so I put the others in storage. It looks like all the hard work is lost w/out gems.
    I feel awful. It's clear you guys were preparing, getting your Theatre up to 5 and making the extra Markets. I don't know if this is the first event that they've offered different requirements for rulers 30 and under. I think it's a great idea...except for what's just happened here. I think the majority of people who Gem are higher level and that's the only way we get sneak peeks of what's ahead : /

I brought it up in an earlier post, about the Venom, several people did, but maybe the post got lost. Other then spending Gems I don't know what I can suggest. I'm so sorry.
    ps - I found it, Post #476
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    I was worried about that. Thanks for posting. Before finishing final upgrade I thought I'd check here first. I'm going to hang back as long as possible and see if I can collect my silver. Sorry your recipes disappeared though
    don't think collecting silver or other would be impaired.. it's just u can't craft any MusicSheets anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I bought my venom for gems earned by downloading games.

Fashion Designer
    Potentially purchasing the manticore for gems is a better idea than skipping the mysterious venom because you will be able to continuously collect several different things from the manticore.