Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Thank you to all the lovely people who have sent me an invite. I'm sorry, I don't need more nbrs just now. There is an add me thread in this forum with active players looking for new nbrs. I don't know how to link to it but you can google it by typing in castle story forum add me. Good luck.

I'm maxed at three markets as well which makes this day of the quest impossible to complete on time. And I'm maxed on 5 cottages so that's going to take another 16 hours to complete once I get to part two of it. I'm already level 50 so leveling up to get more buildings isn't an option. This is ridiculous.
    Last edited by oreoblaster; 07-30-16 at 05:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    Me too. I did have a feast or maybe even two done early then I went and sent my knight off with it/them as his supper by mistake. Gutted.
    do you have all the rest of what you will need-music sheets, bows, lutes? Markets and cottages ?If so I think you could still make it. The last 2 chapters is mainly tapping on stuff and shouldn't take too long.
    But that will also depend on how much free time you have to devote to the game. Good luck!
    I just had 10 cottages out, but I'll still get thru that chapter early. Still collecting the other stuff while I'm waiting to tap on the cottages one more time.

Fashion Designer

If lucky this will work for add me link

Last edited by ashley224; 07-30-16 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Managed to fix link

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoblaster View Post
    I'm maxed at three markets as well which makes this day of the quest impossible to complete on time. And I'm maxed on 5 cottages so that's going to take another 16 hours to complete once I get to part two of it. I'm already level 50 so leveling up to get more buildings isn't an option. This is ridiculous.
    Sell some farmhouses or other easy to replace town buildings and that will take you below the limit and make room to buy more marketplaces or cottages.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I didn't give up a few days ago. The boosts from S8 made the difference. I started day 10 this morning when I couldn't sleep and had it done in about 15 minutes. The satyr is not that thrilling, but I'm glad to have finished the quest. I quit the last two as the prizes were not worth the effort. I was about to on this one as well.

Perhaps some of our members could help the programmers with the math and timeframe so they aren't scrambling to make corrections like they did here. It would save frustrations all the way around.

Rhino Keeper
    Huge thanks to all those who made winning Aanpa possible. First nad foremost all the gemmers (Kattkrazie may your beautiful queendom ever flourish!) and secondly to all those who made me laugh during the dark days (and nights!) of ink hunting.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I didn't give up a few days ago. The boosts from S8 made the difference. I started day 10 this morning when I couldn't sleep and had it done in about 15 minutes. The satyr is not that thrilling, but I'm glad to have finished the quest. I quit the last two as the prizes were not worth the effort. I was about to on this one as well.

Perhaps some of our members could help the programmers with the math and timeframe so they aren't scrambling to make corrections like they did here. It would save frustrations all the way around.

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my Satyr! Come see him. He's so cute. You are welcome to add me as a neighbor ID Puzzlecatz

New Resident
    Finally...I finished one of these....only used a few gems...thanks for all of the posts.