Page 71 of 125 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Wow, first time in year I have to give up - 1 drop ink (1+1 from Thomas and Jester ) - not nearly enough to complete this quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVELYoANDoLOVELY View Post
    2 hs
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Struggled to get 15 sheets today - And that included gemming Thomas' house.

Will need 20 tomorrow, 30 the day after that and finish with 50 on the last day - so 100 sheets - 300 ink.

It is not possible without gems/real money - and the fawn ( a few nicely arranged pixels) isn't worth the cost.

Time to stop and it's the first time I have had to quit. It's so sad.

It's like losing an old friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Wow, first time in year I have to give up - 1 drop ink (1+1 from Thomas and Jester ) - not nearly enough to complete this quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by bwunderbach View Post
    Do you know what the timer is on the Jester?
    Its 2 hrs...not enough time to rap this quest up.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know how S8 is gonna fix this disaster of an event, tbh. There are two days left and I just *barely* finished level 7. Starting on Level 8 and am completely overwhelmed by the absolute lack of decent ink drops for the amount we need to complete this goal. I mean, honestly... if the Libraries give us a good amount of parchment drops why can't the Marketplace give us great ink drops as well? Makes no sense for the parchment drops and the ink drops to be lopsided so badly that the whole event pretty much grinds to a halt for most players at level 8.

Hopefully the mods can have them correct this ASAP or at the very least extend the event to be a lot longer to make up for the lopsidededness :[

I are disappoint.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Struggled to get 15 sheets today - And that included gemming Thomas' house.

Will need 20 tomorrow, 30 the day after that and finish with 50 on the last day - so 100 sheets - 300 ink.

It is not possible without gems/real money - and the fawn ( a few nicely arranged pixels) isn't worth the cost.

Time to stop and it's the first time I have had to quit. It's so sad.

It's like losing an old friend.
    Let's see what happens, we are all waiting on how they going to fix this , there has been acouple posts

The Satyr appears to drop strawberries. the quests are getting harder with this one being almost impossible and the items dropped by grand prizes are becoming more useless. I give up
    We Won't Get Fooled Again - The Who

Farm Supplier
    The last event and this one is a disaster. Dont like unfinished items.

Once I read the requirements for this quest, I decided not to do it. We spend weekends in a remote area and my 3G doesn't work. I am a regular player otherwise and would have attempted it if it wasn't another frequent tapping, constant maintenance to complete. Actually, it's been a struggle not to start it. Got to have the prize!
    But, I have had the opportunity to sit back and observe and have followed the forum along. Usually I am working hard to get the prize. I don't mind spending gems to speed things along but when you cannot achieve the prize when you continually maintain your game, that's unfair. So glad I never started.
    When I think about it, all those prizes that I have cluttering my kingdom that drop a piece of wood or something similar, do I need one more? I really don't think I'll miss it. I prefer to stay on the storyline.

Good luck to everyone. I hope S8 comes through for you since you have worked so hard.

Rhino Keeper
    Set my alarm for every 2hrs with 6 hrs sleep for a grand total of 12 Musical Inks.
    These drop rates are as PATHETIC..
    Last edited by bald1e; 07-28-16 at 04:26 PM.