Page 8 of 125 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

I LOVE that satyr!!!!! After all those foolish princesses, witches and fairies I did expect in my kingdom a male character who would be a bit more.... enticing than Good Ole Thomas to please my hero :-)
    Unfortunately being on vacation next week i think ill never be able to get that awesome guest :-(

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I have just arrived to ask the same question. The silly thing is that I have some (about 40) in inventory but no idea where they came from.
    Actually, it is the orange flower (talinum auranticum) which gives orange petals. And sometimes multicolor hedge, faery flowerbed and regular bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by spanisheyes1 View Post
    I have just arrived to ask the same question. The silly thing is that I have some (about 40) in inventory but no idea where they came from.
    Bush and Talinum Auranticum give orange petals. If you're only getting xp (blue stars), you're probably maxed out on orange petals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrrhaForever View Post
    Hello everyone! I am a low level player looking for advice. I was really upset about all the resourses I wasted trying to do the griffin event. Now I'm wondering if it's even worth it to spend 100k on a jester. Do any more experienced players have advice for me? Will I be able to finish this quest without gems? The first few chapters look challenging, but not overly so. Will they stay this way or get ridiculous like the griffin quest? Will the prize be worth it? What has your previous experience with storybook quests? I want to participate, but I just got so badly burned with the griffin. Any advice you have would be appreciated.
    Thanks, PyrrhaForever
    Probably not worthwhile for lower level players to try. At least I was never able to complete those goals with my other accounts which are lower level (even level 48 is hard).

And if at some point in this quest they will have again the requirement of "give 10 gold nuggets" (or something similar ridiculous) I will have to quit also in my level 50 account.

Rhino Keeper
    That's a good thing for you. It cost me 100k and I'm level 37. It was ready to place another Jester but I "x" it out, don't need to spend more gold on something so small.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    That's a good thing for you. It cost me 100k and I'm level 37. It was ready to place another Jester but I "x" it out, don't need to spend more gold on something so small.
    It doesn't let you hit the green tick twice, so you're safe (I tried it)

I have found out what happened... I have more than 99 in my storage. Therefore you only gain experience. So you must have gotten them earlier. The plant I mentioned is the one that gives Orange petals. If you haven't got one, you will have to buy.... Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Probably not worthwhile for lower level players to try. At least I was never able to complete those goals with my other accounts which are lower level (even level 48 is hard).

And if at some point in this quest they will have again the requirement of "give 10 gold nuggets" (or something similar ridiculous) I will have to quit also in my level 50 account.
    I'm sitting on this one until Monday to see how others go with it before committing myself. Last one was just too time consuming.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    You are correct. I too received a musical ink from Old Thomas's House.
    That's handy to know

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't let you hit the green tick twice, so you're safe (I tried it)
    Thank you. I have 99 white petals in my inventory....did not collect from that. However, I had 99 Orange petals and it checked off the required amount for 20 petals. Yes, it seems Ole Thomas House drops musical ink (I was excited..because I was expecting to wait the 2hrs from the Jester)....that's good to see. Good Luck, everyone! Hoping it's not a beast towards the end of this event.