Page 114 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
    Why didn't side quest IX show up as soon as Chapter 9 started?
    The quests show up in order as each one is completed. I theory this makes sense but there was a glitch in the programming. Sometimes inventory counted and sometimes it didn't. For example, I started with 99 silver. So I upgraded to the first level requiring silver quickly but the side goal didn't see my silver and asked me to collect 50. The next side goal didn't show up until much later because I didn't focus on collecting silver because I knew I had enough for the second silver upgrade after collecting from the mines once. I had upgraded to level 9 long before the first silver side goal was cleared. Then I got the second silver side goal but I was already past where I needed that silver too. I'm holding off on my final upgrade to see if I can collect enough bows to clear the last side goal.

I chopped A LOT of rocks to refill my silver and received 0 gold nuggets this time. I guess the game decided it had been too generous with golden nuggets when I was worm chopping. I get a little adrenal rush every time I see a golden nugget fly out of the rocks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    what drops does the level 10 festival grounds have?
    Quote Originally Posted by missmelodiewhite View Post
    My first collection of a level 10 festival grounds was .... 1 blue petal. I'm speechless.
    Livingwood drops from FestivalGrounds

For those who are finished with the goal, what are you getting from Aanya? I've collected twice and gotten a blue star each time. I've never been sure, but thought blue stars were for leveling up. If that's the case, they don't help me as I've been level 50 for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    For those who are finished with the goal, what are you getting from Aanya? I've collected twice and gotten a blue star each time. I've never been sure, but thought blue stars were for leveling up. If that's the case, they don't help me as I've been level 50 for a long time.
    Sugar, strawberries, red petals, and magic fruit which you're probably full on.

Farm Supplier
    I've collected twice and received magic fruit. I'm maxed on it so can't say if it's a single or multi drop. I have only received a single petal of various colors from the festival grounds.

Executive Chef
    What happened? My game shows two days left for festival bundle and musical maintenance part 8 has 3 days but I don't have the event anymore

I have tried restarting the game

Last night before bed I put in all my cottages

I just deleted and am reinstalling

Still gone
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-31-16 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Merged consecutive posts

Farm Supplier
    Did the timer run out or had you completed the goal? The side goals and bundle timers didn't line up with the timer on the main goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Solientus View Post
    Sugar, strawberries, red petals, and magic fruit which you're probably full on.
    I am. Darn. Was hoping for energy. 😜

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'm checking on the official drops, but it looks like maybe sugar, strawberry, magic fruit for Aanpa, and for the Festival Grounds, petals, living wood so far?

Omgosh I have been crafting wisp lanterns 4 2 days to unlock the magic garden to get the venom needed for conservatory upgrade. I just finished only to find I have to request 40 plant essence from neighbors. With only just over 9 hrs left & a max of 20 requests/day, I will never get this done. I am quite disappointed as I, like many others, have worked very hard to complete this event. I lost a day and a half @ the beginning because the game wouldn't load, another day when I stopped because I didn't have & could not acquire & upgrade a theater and against these odds, along with building an additional 3 markets & 4 more cottages, (I am L25) I could have done it if not for this final hurdle. I used to think a challenge is what made games fun, but I am spent after these. Congrats to all who made it and much luck to those who are still plugging along.