Quote Originally Posted by RainbowsandRandoms View Post
Why didn't side quest IX show up as soon as Chapter 9 started?
The quests show up in order as each one is completed. I theory this makes sense but there was a glitch in the programming. Sometimes inventory counted and sometimes it didn't. For example, I started with 99 silver. So I upgraded to the first level requiring silver quickly but the side goal didn't see my silver and asked me to collect 50. The next side goal didn't show up until much later because I didn't focus on collecting silver because I knew I had enough for the second silver upgrade after collecting from the mines once. I had upgraded to level 9 long before the first silver side goal was cleared. Then I got the second silver side goal but I was already past where I needed that silver too. I'm holding off on my final upgrade to see if I can collect enough bows to clear the last side goal.

I chopped A LOT of rocks to refill my silver and received 0 gold nuggets this time. I guess the game decided it had been too generous with golden nuggets when I was worm chopping. I get a little adrenal rush every time I see a golden nugget fly out of the rocks.