Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 4:

Goal 1of 3 Ask for scores (See examples of other's music). 0/5

Host(ess)
    Bad timing for me. 😭 Hope I can do it. 😭

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mina_32 View Post
    Bad timing for me. 😭 Hope I can do it. 😭
    Me too! Was hoping there would be no events next week. Might as well start tomorrow and see if I can manage it. I hope you make it!

Good luck to everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Looks manageable so far.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Oh joy... Another storybook event, my absolute fave. (Not! lol)

...do you mean we have to collect 10 ink twice in a row or ...? (Little confused by "then the goal became...")
    I know....I was so disappointed when I saw the goal on the right instead of in the goal book.
    So many players are constantly saying "Please, no more storybook events and please no more timed events like the stag/griffin."
    And so many players are begging for storyline or even another monster hunt....apparently THAT particular feedback is not being processed.

Soooo...maybe it's time for a little reverse psychology.....

"Please S8, whatever you do, please, please, never do another monster hunt or storyline update. We don't want those yucky things. We LOVE crazy timed events and storybooks!"

Hey! It could work! Lol
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    "Please S8, whatever you do, please, please, never do another monster hunt or storyline update. We don't want those yucky things. We LOVE crazy timed events and storybooks!"
    You made me lol irl!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Please its only been open a couple of hours can we not complain about it yet it is optional, you dont have to do it

Farm Supplier
    Another storybook event; ok. Hope this one is fun. I personally hope there is NEVER another monster hunt. I would like an update that extends the main storyline. But oh well.

I apologize. If it helps, I'm not complaining about this particular event, just storybooks in general. I did try to add a little humor.

All of the recent events have been optional, as is playing the game itself. I choose to play, but if we don't provide feedback, how will the developers know what players like or dislike? Personally, I'd like to get back to the fun game I started playing. I want to know what's up with the locket. I want to know the connection between Griselda and Ivy & Belladonna. I want to know if Agnes returns Old Thomas' feelings. And since I've completed everything except the optional events... I choose to do them, but I'd prefer to do them without a forced wait time in between chapters.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    Are we supposed to be getting magic ink after the chapter 1? I don't speed through, but I've been collecting and not gotten anything?