Page 108 of 125 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by StoryPlayer67 View Post
    I never got a 7 drop from ink !!!!! One mostly and rare 3 on all 3 of my games I play an I stay home so I now am finally at the end occasionally speeding up the ink and I am at the end with 15 sheets. To make. I thought these goals were supposed to be doable however with one drop every 2 hours only gives me 4 sheets per day. I'm finding these timed quest are becoming ridiculous having to quest every 30 min and giving the main drop to be the least so your forced to spend money. I do spend money but in the rules the quest are promised to be doable if you spend the time committed to the drop time. However this one is not and I have spent money before on the last quest and purchased the flower bundle on all three games. ID; are Storyplayer 67 has only given mostly one drop and StorysPlayer67 the same. Include this one too. Who can make 15 sheets in 11 hours. I have played this game since it came out never complain about any other time but this one is foolish for trying. I set my timer to get the ink too !!!! What happened to the person who worked on these quest in the beginning they had a better hand on timing on finishing timed goals. Even all the way back to the dragon egg hunt. I got all 3. Seems we have been doing a lot of work for thing that doesn't even give you drops that you can't get some place else and it takes up space on the board like the A little green elf in one of allies quit what do you get a star well that doesn't do much for people who are at level 50 !!!! Anyway it is not fixed on any of these Id's and I am forced to spend money if I want the little cute thing that waves for the 8 days of my Time commitment to this quest. 7 drops of ink would have been a wonderful thing. I get one. Why do random on the most important thing needed ad fill my inventory with thing I can't use. They should have made the ink drop the same amount or give us another place to get it. My inventory is spilling with paper. Also a 2 hour collection the others are 30 min or 1 hour. I don't mind spending money but the quest should be doable I have looked at the other kingdoms and they are not as far as me. Because I stay home I guess and speed up my ink. But these timed goals are supposed to be doable. This one is not.
    My other account is LyonLorio.

I agree totally this was terrible I was 3 days behind I never stopped making sheets at any time. Then on the last day 11 hours to go and their is no way with the way this was set up. Well said.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    No your only going to get 25 tickets for clicking the one theater. It will pop up saying you got 25 tickets.
    That's a shame. :::Goes off in a huff:::::
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    No your only going to get 25 tickets for clicking the one theater. It will pop up saying you got 25 tickets.
    Thanks kdgulle. Nice to know 1 click will get you 25 tickets!

I had no idea to collect from old Thomas house. That would have helped usually he would have said so.

Unable to finish Musical Maintenance Pt. IX?

I finished the Orchestrated Occasion and now I cannot craft (removed from workshop) the last 5 sheet music to finish "Musical Maintenance Pt IX". The Jolly Jester and Old Thomas's House are not dropping ink any longer either. Any suggestions? Did the completion of the Orchestrated Occasion, ended the Musical Maintenance quest?

In chapter 1 to 9 you needed to upgrade the festival grounds, wait one hour, then collect, and then you would finish the chapter.

This is NOT the case in chapter 10. Upgrading to level 10 immediately gave me the Satyr!!

New Resident
    Was not working for me before went to bed so lost a lot of time, have to used gems to get ink hopefully will be.enough to finish. Annoying when only one ink each time.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree totally this was terrible I was 3 days behind I never stopped making sheets at any time. Then on the last day 11 hours to go and their is no way with the way this was set up. Well said.
    I am in the same boat! I got excited when S8 gave out sheet music and thought I might be able to finish! Unfortunately the drops of ink are small, lutes are minimum and silver is very slim! With the last event I was maxed out on silver but somehow it has vanished! I am in the process of making silver and chopping rocks again but even with that it is impossible! I am happy for those who have finished this quest and thanks to all who put in the time and hard work to get ahead! I hope in the future that the quests will become doable for all players to enjoy!

I had no idea to collect from old Thomas house.
    I'm very sorry to hear you didn't know about Old Thomas' house. You're clearly a dedicated player! If it helps at all, there were many people who didn't realize he was a source for Musical Ink and because of that SW00 sent us this message:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Goal update + info about theatre. Will add to post 1.
    This is from PikaSquirrell: "We'll share feedback on the Musical Ink drops + about adding a hint about Old Thomas." Only level 30+ players will be asked to collect from the Theater. If you are below 30, you, you won't be required to collect from that building and will need to collect from a level 5 Conservatory (min level 13).
    That means they've been notified that we were having difficulties with both Ink drop and source of Ink drops. We can only hope it'll be remedied for future events : / Even if you can't check the forums often, for the next event try and get a look at the first page for any tricks and tips! Normally it's fairly up-to-date. I know a lot of rulers don't want to flip through 40+ pages but usually the 1st post will keep you in the loop.

In regards to the server issue, or whatever we want to call the game/forum outage, hopefully they can make things right. For many people who are on their final days of completing the event, its impact is pretty huge.

Musical Maintenance
    Ivy: These are the things we'll need to upgrade the Festival Grounds! Make sure to gather as much as you can!
    Part 9
    *Collect Bows 0/20
    *Collect Lutes 0/30
    *Collect Music Sheets (Make in the Forge!) 0/15
    *Collect Festival Tickets 0/25 (Just guessing on this one)
    Rewards: 1,800 coins, 6xp, 20 Energy
    Congratulations! Ivy: Just what we needed for the Festival Grounds!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-30-16 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added!
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)