Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Habitat: Raging Grove (5 dragons capacity)

Fashion Designer
    Got 75 gold left after last sale on habitats, so can't buy it even if I'd like to. My 12 GPD's earn enough gold to be able to replenish gold before next week, so time enough to think about it. But I probably will buy it, unless something really good is crossing my road.

The Honorable Panda
    Merging threads
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Werekatze View Post
    I have plenty of the small tykes that should fit in here, and I rather like the design, but I'm wondering what you guys mean when you say the timing is suspicious?
    I just mean that S8 has a way of releasing things, and then releasing something even better soon after. Like when kintsugi was released for 800 gold, it was great. A week later they released Midas and stain glass for 400 gold each. A lot of people bought gold to be able to buy Midas and stain glass since their gold was depleted from buying kintsugi.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Werekatze View Post
    I have plenty of the small tykes that should fit in here, and I rather like the design, but I'm wondering what you guys mean when you say the timing is suspicious?
    The reason I agree about timing is there are a lot of players would have just bought and spent gold on 4 dragon habiats that ended earlier today and now a 5 habitat appears on sale! Have time to think about whether I will buy it, will wait and see.

Would be nice if we could upgrade our 4 habitats say for 100 gold as we have already spent up to 500 gold on these if bought at premium price!

Farm Supplier
    Ahh, gotcha, thanks for the clarification, Belarica and Random! =D

Rhino Keeper
    hi TL ★ could you offer a permanent attractive "upgrade" to Raging Grove for those with existing Raging Rocks and/or Glorious Grove?

I see Raging Grove as an improved version of the premium habitats, having 5 housing seats for red/green dragons. TY!

Rhino Keeper
    I guess this one is not for me. I've always dislike putting too many fully-growth epic dragons in to one habitat as it looks like they are being clogged up inside such a tiny space and I can hardly see them at all (which is why I stick with the ideal of 2 dragon per habitat).

Quote Originally Posted by seisurreal View Post
    hi TL ★ could you offer a permanent attractive "upgrade" to Raging Grove for those with existing Raging Rocks and/or Glorious Grove?

I see Raging Grove as an improved version of the premium habitats, having 5 housing seats for red/green dragons. TY!
    I don't think there will be an upgrade option because this is a (new) hybrid habitat. The only type of habitat that can be upgrade up to now is single-color.

Executive Chef
    I find it funny that we got a 5 dragon habitat, I remember asking for these a few years ago. LOL!

I just wished it was more beautifully designed, it looks a bits too simple. Also at 300 gold it should included 3 types.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I am starting to think the 5-dragon housing such as the new Raging Grove is an overcrowded habitat! ★

We can't view the dragons properly in there cos they are often blocked in view by other residents lol

Maybe TL might need to rework on the coding to make the drags more spaced out in the habitat, have lesser chance of occurrence in blocking each other! lol ty! ★

Rhino Keeper
    I really want to buy this habitat but might wait for Black Friday...
    Does anyone know if it will be a permanent habitat or is it only for a limited time?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast